Original soundtrack

Xeneonic · 1891

Xeneonic

on: September 29, 2016, 04:26:45 am
Heya,

As with CW3, I fell in love with the music from finn m-k from the PF:E Demo. I hope to see it on http://knucklecracker.com/common/extras.php very soon!

A few of the tunes sounded kind of familiar to me, but that may be just the instruments that I hear from the Turrican 2 soundtrack tricking me into thinking the tunes themselves sound familiar. Only 10 more hours or so. Sigh, so excited!

Karsten75

Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:16:10 am
This time round music and a few other things will be packaged in a DLC package that you can get as part of a single- or bundled deal.

"Any leftover cabbage can and will be mixed with mayo"
   - Cole's Law

Xeneonic

Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 10:17:51 am
This time round music and a few other things will be packaged in a DLC package that you can get as part of a single- or bundled deal.
Alright, I don't mind shelling a few extra bucks. I do suppose the bundle will come later? I'm getting the game at launch so I suppose I'm missing out on the bundled deal for being impatient. ;)

I'm also very interested what consists of "a few other things". Concept art or old alpha-build of the game? It's usually hilarious to see alpha footage of games, this one is by far my favorite. But I digress, thank you for answering the question, looking forward to it!

Karsten75

Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 10:22:59 am
Steam bundles work in such a way that you will only pay the difference between your original purchase and what the Bundle will cost.  You won't lose out.

"Any leftover cabbage can and will be mixed with mayo"
   - Cole's Law