Unified typo thread

Started by mzimmer74, September 28, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzimmer74

[ I have merged a number of topics together that all refer to typos in the game - in various places, the Help, the dialogues, wherever. Please feel free to continue to contribute those as you find them. -K75]

Original topic follows:

The paragraph that begins with "The Creeper's purpose": in the last line it says "with only ONCE purpose" which should be "one".
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Th3ch053n0n3

I'm just going to turn this into a bug thread for any that I might find. Although..... are spelling errors considered bugs? Anyway, end of mission 5: Evidence, I found this little gem:

http://puu.sh/rqVJd/60c030a499.jpg (very small, focused screenshot to prevent spoilers.)

Just thought you ought to know.

Edit: and on a semi-related note.... if you save during a dialogue, and then re-enter the save you lose the dialogue.

Edit of the edit: Not sure if intended behavior: When you open a save and then select restart mission, it reloads the save, not the entire mission.

invaderhive

Everything our history tells us about the precursors and how their civilization was lost must all a fabrication.

I think it say must all be a fabrication.

Relli

Likewise, in the first message after completing the mission, the 'word' "obtailed" should be changed to "obtained".

Killer007lite

As the Launch date is so near i decided to look around a bit for typos and there are a few i have highlighted in these screenshots of them.

Also check the description for the MK7 module, not sure if its meant to be "Power" or "Powerful"

planetfall

Mission 1: "Terrabit." Unless that's what they call landlines in the future. :P
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

fizzrate

till should be untill

AJKS

...must all BE a fabrication...

COO Amicus [Privately to Ticon]

Grabarz

At the end of the story level Brute, the game says "exit misson" instead of "exit mission"

AJKS

DevilDavid

At the beginning of Mission 11, CTO Ana says "I've know you", which should instead be "I've known you".

bugbrain_04

Intro text to mission 8:

Dir. Ogun says, "Kam is correct. [...] We called them "stunners" is the Academy weapon's school."

Should be something along the lines of, "We called them "stunners" in the Academy's weapons school."

It looks odd, but it's more correct.

Xeneonic

At the end of a mission. (Defeat screen here as I could show the screenshot instantly now)

The "Exit Mission" button.

Xeneonic

Quote from: Grabarz on September 29, 2016, 04:46:15 PM
At the end of the story level Brute, the game says "exit misson" instead of "exit mission"
Oops! I made a post about the same thing. I'd like to point out that it's on every mission ending and not just Brute.

Kinam

Doppleganger mission:

http://prnt.sc/cocnk7

I believe that should read "I don't see ANY GalCorp..." instead of "an"