When is the demo due out?

Started by kittychow, September 26, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittychow

Kittychow

knucracker

Sept 27 at the earliest,  maybe Sept 28  (eastern daylight time).
It just needs a validation pass, so that may happen tonight/tomorrow.

kittychow

Kittychow

20spike12

I hope today :D I would enjoy a demo a lot. Virgil i have always loved the games you have made keep up the good work!

19chickens

Yay!  I can't wait for that to get sorted and to play PF:E!  CW3 is starting to get boring.  Only rouble is that tomorrow it may be IAC or Particle Fleet D:

20spike12

19chickens

International Aeronautical Congress.  Elon Musk and SpaceX are announcing the Interplanetary Transport System.

20spike12

TheStout

I can't wait to play.  I see myself taking a day off work when this game is released.

knucracker

Quote from: TheStout on September 26, 2016, 08:36:35 PM
I can't wait to play.  I see myself taking a day off work when this game is released.

You and me both :)

mzimmer74

Quote from: virgilw on September 27, 2016, 09:25:20 AM

That gave me a good laugh.  I can only imagine the hours you've been putting in finishing it and I for one am very grateful!
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Viva

Quote from: virgilw on September 27, 2016, 09:25:20 AM

You deserve at least one day off. I know you get this a more than imagined, but a suggestion might be a weekly developers diary when games are close to release. This might end the ongoing question of "when is it coming out?"

Btw, I hope you are on schedule and things are going well. I check steam and this site daily for news. Any news is good news. A good game is a better thing than an unfinished and buggy release so I will wait for however long it takes.

20spike12

Will the demo come out today. I can't wait! ;)

mdeely

Can't wait.. 3997 hours in CW3.. I need some more knuckle-crack.