Gonna be streaming the full Creeper World Series in October

Started by NNR_Alex, September 23, 2016, 04:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NNR_Alex

I have no idea if this would fit better in a different section or not.

Title pretty much says it all.  I love this series and I want to try and bring some more attention to it through twitch.  I thought rather than doing typical 'jump scare' games, I want to stream a series that's unsettling in a different way. (Well that's more so the first game where you're always on the run, but you get my point)

The idea is I'll do the three games, and some custom maps.  I'm open to taking suggestions on maps to play while streaming once I'm done with the main campaigns.  I also plan on doing a blind play through of particle fleet when it's released.

Everyone is encouraged to pop in, chat it up, share their strategies with me and everyone in chat.  Troll me with suicide strats if you want.  Really I just want to stream this wonderful series and get everyone watching to have a good time.

For anyone that wants to check this out when it starts, my channel is
.  And also I know my user name is NNR_Alex but i submit my scores under 'xander' now, if you wanna see my scrubby times.

NNR_Alex

So this is super late of an update but I've started the creeper world-a-thon tonight (10/3)  Next stream will be on 10/5 if you guys wanted an accurate time of which days I'd be on, so here's a bit of a better warning.