Author Topic: The Empowered Galactic Exile(d) [EGE]  (Read 264 times)

cpaca

• Yes, Decagon levelling up makes an undecagon.
    • Custom Modules Corporation
The Empowered Galactic Exile(d) [EGE]
« on: March 16, 2018, 10:43:32 pm »
The Empowered Galactic Exile(d)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

||Transmission... Transmission...
Transmission... Transmission...
Computer has figured out how transmissions work.||

||>>Sending First Transmission<<||
II-- Broadcasting --II

King: Hello! You may have forgotten us, a lot of us used to be from your various corporations. 
*Someone is seen in background, doesn't like being in a camera*
King: Come here, queen, come on, it's safe!
*They run away to avoid human contact*
King: Ah, she usually runs off.

King: Well, we're a corporation made entirely of psionically buffed people!
King: As a result, we have a fair military here.
King: However, this has caused us to be exiled. It took a while, but we eventually figured out how to make our own ships, and we took the land around the teleporter. 
King: We don't exactly know our own homeworld.
King: Whatever.
King: Does anyone want to be friends?
King: Hello?
(Someone in background: This is a pre-recorded message. Of course nobody will respond yet.)
King: Ah, all right.
King: Just send us a transmission when you're ready!

II>>Broadcast end<<II
||First Transmission Archived||
|| Looping First Transmission ||
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:08:39 pm by cpaca »
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

• "it needs more reactors" -Zosimos
Re: The Empowered Galactic Exile(d) [EGE]
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 08:40:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)
II=Incoming Transmission: <<<#$#=II
a transmission..? for us..?
[Comm. Officer]: A broadband. It wasnt meant for a set receptor, but rather to whatever can catch the signal.
alright... Who are they..?
[CO]: they are a corporation made entirely with... psionically buffed people?
ah... much like we now are..?
[CO]:uhh... yes?
I see...
...I do fancy this kind fellow!
..."the land around the teleporter"..? where the hell is that?

[CO]: we dont know yet about their location. With broadband transmissions, its hard to pinpoint their origins, moreso with irregular waves. we can only say for certainty that it came from the direction where the CMC planet currently is located.
I see...
... exiled. they are a corp of exiled lifeforms because they gained psionic abilities... and no longer know of their homeworld...

[CO]: it sounds... incongruent... should we truly respond..?
hmm... I'd say yes. I fancy his friendliness.
[CO]: that isnt a reason not to disbelieve. look at the Dra' as situation, for god's sake...
...good point... stay alert for anything suspicious if they respond.
[CO]: yes sir.
start the recorder.

II=Beginning transmission: XANDER >>> #%#=II
Greetings! This is Alexander speaking! we have received your message!
...uhh... (The heck else do i say?)

[CO]: (Dont look at me..! say you do want to be friends or something..!)
(Right,) yes, *ahem*, upon further consideration, we have taken the decision that we indeed want to be friends.
...(what now?)

[CO]:(dont look at me! look at the camera! end the recording!)
...*ahem*, yes, we will be awaiting for your response. Salutations from Tierra Prima!
End recording.

II=End of transmission.=II
"if those red balls of death are actually succeeding in trying to kill us, why not make our own blue balls of death to fight red balls of death?"

cpaca

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 08:53:56 pm »
(click to show/hide)
II=Incoming Transmission: <<<#$#=II
a transmission..? for us..?
[Comm. Officer]: A broadband. It wasnt meant for a set receptor, but rather to whatever can catch the signal.
alright... Who are they..?
[CO]: they are a corporation made entirely with... psionically buffed people?
ah... much like we now are..?
[CO]:uhh... yes?
I see...
...I do fancy this kind fellow!
..."the land around the teleporter"..? where the hell is that?

[CO]: we dont know yet about their location. With broadband transmissions, its hard to pinpoint their origins, moreso with irregular waves. we can only say for certainty that it came from the direction where the CMC planet currently is located.
I see...
... exiled. they are a corp of exiled lifeforms because they gained psionic abilities... and no longer know of their homeworld...

[CO]: it sounds... incongruent... should we truly respond..?
hmm... I'd say yes. I fancy his friendliness.
[CO]: that isnt a reason not to disbelieve. look at the Dra' as situation, for god's sake...
...good point... stay alert for anything suspicious if they respond.
[CO]: yes sir.
start the recorder.

II=Beginning transmission: XANDER >>> #%#=II
...uhh... (The heck else do i say?)

[CO]: (Dont look at me..! say you do want to be friends or something..!)
(Right,) yes, *ahem*, upon further consideration, we have taken the decision that we indeed want to be friends.
...(what now?)

[CO]:(dont look at me! look at the camera! end the recording!)
...*ahem*, yes, we will be awaiting for your response. Salutations from Tierra Prima!
End recording.

II=End of transmission.=II

||>>Transmission recieved.<<||

King: Hmm. I didn't think of this before...

||>>Sending transmission<<||
King: Hello, Tierra Prima Collective! 

King: I didn't think about this before, but I don't have a way to figure out our location relative to the rest of the universe. 

King: After we were exiled from the various psionic blasts, the large particle barrier stopped signals from going in or out, so we could not connect to new updates, or see our location in space.

King: As a result, we don't know our location for our one teleporter. Teleports from the planet to... unknown location and back. 

I have a solution: [Large number] 

That is our distance from the largest black hole in the galaxy, Sagittarius A. 
We'll be sending out a psionic pulse every 10 seconds for an hour, stronger than anything in that circle, but weaker than a supernova, black hole merging, or even neutron star merging. 
This should make it consistent and cannot be blamed for a massive-star merging, but is weak enough not to be noticed by every sensor in the galaxy. 

This should mean you just search in a circle of radius of the number above, and just keep searching for a large psionic pulse every 10 seconds. 

Once you've figured out our coordinates, can you come help? 

We are inside the stars area, not floating about in space, so looking at the surface area of a sphere would work. 

If you cannot find us in that one hour, just send us a quick message {don't actually} and we'll do the same thing for another hour. 

See you then!
||>>Transmission End<<||

King: Queen, can you launch out a fairly strong psionic pulse every 10 seconds for another hour? 
It doesn't need to be strong enough to take out all your energy, but it should feel like a workout. You should be able to.... do whatever you do while you do that.

Queen: ... go away

King: You can do it alone, if you want. 

Queen: *psionic bursts begin*
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

• "it needs more reactors" -Zosimos
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 09:59:03 pm »
(click to show/hide)
II=Incoming Transmission: <<<#%#=II
already..? what are they doing, sitting on a computer waiting for a response..?
[CO]: we would do the same if we were to be somehow stranded, now wouldnt we?
ehhh... suppose so...

...particle... barrier...

[CO]: from what we know so far, only we and the CMC have such thing...
yes... and the hostile particulate would have disintegrated them some way or another, albeit mire or crushed...
[CO]: it makes sense to believe that they might be on the CMC planetoid without knowing. they have menti-
{Sensors catch the psionic burst.}
oh, and would you look at that! they are!

hmm... saggitarius A... yadda yadda yadda... not too strong nor too weak... yadda yadda- no matter, we got their location.

send an inspectionary team there. we need to determine what they are before fully helping them.

turn the recorder on.

II=Initiating transmission: XANDER>>> #%#=II
we have pinpointed your location. there is no longer need for you to send more bursts.
we are sending a small fleet that will assist you on basic requirements.

[Team consists of: Scouts(2); Medkit(2)]

message us when you receive the fleet.
Salutations from Tierra Prima!
End recording.

II=End Recording.=II
"if those red balls of death are actually succeeding in trying to kill us, why not make our own blue balls of death to fight red balls of death?"

cpaca

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 08:50:57 pm »
(click to show/hide)

King: Okay! They're coming! 
King [to Knight inbackground]: Go send a Fleet General over when they warp in. Since it's been a while since we last got galactic connections, we want to make friends so tell every single pawn to pass it down. I swear to god, DO NOT ATTACK!!!!

King: We'll be waiting when you come!

[The fleets meet up]

Fleet General: Oh, looks like they're here.
Fleet General, to Commander: We found them.
.... a few minutes later....

>>The King now has direct connections to Fleet General's communications 

King: Hello!

{4TH WALL BREAK}
Just apply the save.pf1 to any map and the rest should do itself. You'll see a standard Ticon HQ and energy mine plus what's in the photo, those are more of a "meh, just needed for a few seconds" 

Tell me if you run into any problems. Discord contact preferred obviously.
{4TH WALL REBUILDS}
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:52:42 pm by cpaca »

cpaca

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 04:08:59 pm »
Bump

added new character under "people"