Battle for Orion 2 - Steam Greenlight

Started by Hubs, August 10, 2016, 08:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubs

Hey Creeper Nation!

Over the past year I've been working on a real time strategy game called Battle for Orion 2, which is now on Steam Greenlight! Check it out here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724733412!

Battle for Orion 2 takes you across the galaxy to conquer foes, expand your empire, and find a new home for humanity. Manage a space empire and build massive fleets to obliterate your enemies. To be successful, you'll need to effectively manage your economy, growth, military, and defense.

Check out the trailer on the Greenlight page. You can also see more information on my website and keep up to date on my forums.

If you have a steam account, please head over to the Greenlight page and give Battle for Orion 2 a Yes vote. Thanks!

[Posted with permission from Virgil]

Grayzzur

Even if you don't think you'd play this game, it deserves a Yes vote to help it get greenlit for all the work he's put into it.

Nice job. Looks pretty good. I keep telling myself I'm going to write a game... someday.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

knucracker

I've looked at the alpha for the game... it has a whole lot of TLC put into it.  I've also looked at a lot of indie (and non indie) games on steam... and many of them don't. 

The games that are polished little jewels made by artisans that had an idea that just had to be expressed... at the end of the day those are the ones that are pretty cool, for me anyway.  Having watched Hubs craft this game and overcome disaster and technical hurdles, yeah... that alone tells me there has to be something in the game that was worth all the trouble.

mzimmer74

You got my "yes."  Looks like it could be a good game and I've been impressed with the maps you've created here.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Hubs

Thanks everyone! I still need a lot more votes to get Greenlit. Every vote counts, so please head to the greenlight page and vote 'Yes'!

Hubs

I'm moving Battle for Orion 2 to Beta status and will need a new round of testers. Anyone interested can contact me on the BFO2 forums: http://infloopgames.com/forums/

Karsten75