Custom Map #3613: Thats Too Easy. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, June 01, 2016, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0m0nik

I think it was under a unit (reactor) so no sign at all on my laptop.

Sorrontis

ha! Like I said. I really messed up on this one. Glad you finished it though :) The next version will be more obvious, but...
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Johnny Haywire

Hmmm... tried this several ways and still don't see a "switch" anywhere.

I tried killing the 2 spore towers, then tried leaving them alone. Can't seem to get a switch anywhere and the map is still there which will bug me until the US gets out of debt or until everyone on earth becomes unselfish, whichever comes first.  :P

If anyone has a screenshot of where exactly this mystical switch is I'd appreciate it.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

That is exactly the problem Johhny, I think it was supposed to flash but didn't. I have attached a screenshot thanks to an old save. I have no idea what happened up to that point but something made an invisible unit appear top left, nullifying made life easy or I won or something. I am not replaying the level in order to provide a better answer!!!  :o

Johnny Haywire

LOL, thx m8. I'm sure my "switch" wasn't there because I tried to nullify everything anywhere I could. I'll see if I can get it to pop up.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?