Author Topic: Linux Availability & Steam Access  (Read 639 times)

Shockblast DX

• Crimson Thunder and Sapphire Skies
Linux Availability & Steam Access
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:20:55 am »
I usually play on Linux, and I have been wanting to play CW and CW2 there. But considering my Linux program is being weird, it does not accept apps for download, so I have to get it on Steam. It's getting tiring playing CW3 only.
"In this world, there are indeed outcasts. But when you have once known what they are going through, they become part of a family bigger than any bloodline can give you."
-Shockblast DX   A gift from my dream.

Karsten75

Re: Linux Availability & Steam Access
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 10:25:36 am »
CW1 and CW2 are not Linux-compatible.
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine

Shockblast DX

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 10:51:06 am »
Could he at least change it in some way to make it compatible?
"In this world, there are indeed outcasts. But when you have once known what they are going through, they become part of a family bigger than any bloodline can give you."

Karsten75

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine

Shockblast DX

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 08:50:47 pm »
Thanks for letting me know, but I can't install anything. The program I'm currently using is weird, and won't download apps as they're supposed to. Instead it gives me the Archive Manager.