Corvus Primus

haloguy48 · 2582

haloguy48

• Darkness implies I cant see you. You thought wrong
on: January 19, 2016, 04:08:22 pm
Code: [Select]
BQB1ZxRZdFiBJiQ5LT4AARQAAewBWAJEjnAMAAiIAThwAAgAIAGggGCiApAAcBAwJACBwcLGXUIDQAhgAUACYCGyxYKHAAFhwUboFQAYQMEAYAWAL4BFIAmLIAQJABCAwAVGG8CVBhTAAsAYwCDA/////////////////////////////////////////38AwP8/AMAAAAAAAADAABkAAEABGQAAgAAZAAAABgA=

So, getting back into the 'flow' of Creeper World, I've beaten the main story, and done some other things here and there, but what I absolutely love are these DMD maps. Now, I haven't done many, but this one might seem challenging to some. Lemme know how y'all rate it difficulty wise.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:48:10 am by haloguy48 »

~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Grayzzur

Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 06:36:08 pm
(click to show/hide)

So, getting back into the 'flow' of Creeper World, I've beaten the main story, and done some other things here and there, but what I absolutely love are these DMD maps. Now, I haven't done many, but this one might seem challenging to some. Lemme know how y'all rate it difficulty wise.

HTML likes to screw up all the symbols in a string like that. You need to wrap DMD map codes in code tags, not spoiler tags.

Code: [Select]
BQB1ZxRZdFiBJiQ5LT4AARQAAewBWAJEjnAMAAiIAThwAAgAIAGggGCiApAAcBAwJACBwcLGXUIDQAhgAUACYCGyxYKHAAFhwUboFQAYQMEAYAWAL4BFIAmLIAQJABCAwAVGG8CVBhTAAsAYwCDA/////////////////////////////////////////38AwP8/AMAAAAAAAADAABkAAEABGQAAgAAZAAAABgA=

"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Karsten75

Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 07:39:02 pm
One needs to do neither, since the map is in DMD and can be accessed from there. :)

'If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.'

Albert Einstein
(1879-1955)