Custom Map #2282: The castle. By: wolkiewicz

Started by AutoPost, July 06, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2282: The castle

Author: wolkiewicz
Size: 150x100

Desc:
Tip: Use terps to build your own castle at the beggining! *I realized that catapults also target AC very late. I'll fix that in later maps. I think map is really funny anyway. #CRPL

Helper

In my first try, your AC dispensers worked - but not in subsequent plays. Not sure what happened, but I gave up - even though I had a solid base to attack from.

I was interested in trying this as something new in the game - even though you published a game with no Forge/Totems. Doing that almost guarantees a long slog through deep Creeper.

You might want to consider posting your games in this thread (http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?board=32.0) and let some of the old timers give you some feedback before making your submission.

Thanks,
H

TimeWeaver

Fun map, but it was far easier to run up the right side, take over the two pz's and go straight for the big guy than to slog through a bunch of creeper to get to the trebuchet.

wolkiewicz

Thanks for feedback! I realized that catapults are little buggy after uploading map. They also sometimes atttack AC expect of creeper. Next time, I'll post my map on forum first. And add some totems :D. I went to to hard map, because my earlier maps were easy. But i exaggerated a little bit...

Helper

Quote from: wolkiewicz on July 07, 2015, 04:38:59 AM
Thanks for feedback! I realized that catapults are little buggy after uploading map. They also sometimes atttack AC expect of creeper. Next time, I'll post my map on forum first. And add some totems :D. I went to to hard map, because my earlier maps were easy. But i exaggerated a little bit...

I'm just glad that you (and the other makers) are making them.
Otherwise, we'd all be playing the DMD section.
:)
H