Custom Map #2002: Earth Day - April 22. By: Tyler

Started by AutoPost, April 24, 2015, 03:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanminecraft2

thanks for replying but today I found the most important inaccuracy that almost everyone unnoticed when you dry up one side of the map normally sea will flow from another because world isn't flat like this but here the world is flat when you dry up a part of map another part of map won't flow directly to you green energy has a lot of factor of energy generating than just a space there is a wind a solar and more factor for these sleeper maps are just usually 4 or 5 difficulty so feel free to nerf the sleeper nexus in fact it's quite easy to make map hard just increase the emission over and over to make it harder and harder until you feel it's too hard or impossible but it's hard to make a good map concept here is my idea if you want
1 the black hole system since it's hard to build collector and reactor in gravity unstable place you need to throw ac ore into a black hole and extract a quasar power but this will increase unstable power that usually hit a major part you and emitter will become slower but creepers won't be affected the outcome is creeper flow faster which make more chaotic this is for power
2solar flare planet there is one interceptor which have supply for itself here but this won't prevent a cost rise of collector and reactor you can shut down the interceptor for more power but that will cause your unit to randomly stun

tanminecraft2

in fact there is one effect that should happen and maybe not too hard for you when world is warmer the water(creeper) evaporate then will form a storm(spore) more frequently and there is an anti against storm stopping project because a storm help a harsh country a dam can also help when there is a digitail that discourage you to destroy that digitail emitter but it will produce creeper if reach a sea

MeTheGuy12

when I was playing this map and started in Canada (I love challenges) I crossed the ocean and had 17 mortars, 28 cannons and a ton of shields. GREAT MAP
Don't call me meth guy

I don't have meth

toolforger

I killed all emitters but the game still wouldn't end.

jasons2645

Quote from: toolforger on April 23, 2017, 06:22:42 AM
I killed all emitters but the game still wouldn't end.

Yeah, I ran into the same problem!