Not getting next star system after completing Navox?

Started by Ekornserk, January 31, 2015, 05:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekornserk

Hi,

Registered on the forums because I seem stuck in the game. The missions in my current star system are all complete (green circles on all planets), but I don't get the screen to select the next star system to travel to.

Am I missing some very basic button for navigation or is a bug preventing me from advancing?

Star system is "Navox".

Karsten75

Fly to the Navox system. Then move your ship to a planet. Once at the planet press "Alt-U" on your keyboard. Do this for all of the planets (the color around each planet should be green when you are done). Then see if you can visit the next system.

From an earlier response by Virgil. If it doesn't work, try looking in the lower right corner for "reset Missions, try that and then try the above. If still no luck, then Virgil might be able to suggest something when he is back from the weekend.

Ekornserk

Ok, thanks! Not sure what this did, but this enabled a button with "return to sector map" or similar text. Clicking it took me to the map and I could select the next system.

In case it may help reproducing this error, I did do two things different in my last game compared to my previous games:

- I tested the quicksave (ctrl+c) once or twice during the mission, this is the first time ever I quicksaved. I am pretty sure I did not load.
- I exited the mission in progress. This gave me an option to auto-save and I answered "yes".

The next day I loaded the auto-save and finished the mission. And could not advance.