Custom Map #1119: Trenched In (1.0). By: Jaxome

Started by AutoPost, September 07, 2014, 10:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1119: Trenched In (1.0)

Author: Jaxome
Size: 256x130

Desc:
This map is still being tweaked and I haven't put in any story yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions or if you would like to help me improve it.

AbrahamC

Jaxome is an alias that I use to post my "maps in progress".

The new version Trenched In (1.4) has been posted to Colonial Space
Here is the forum link http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=17112

Oh by the way air units are almost useless on this map...
Victor: I did something bad.
Echo: What did you do?
Victor: Nobody will tell me.

My Stuff -
Maps By AbrahamC CW1
Maps By AbrahamC CW3

neoexdeath

Maybe in the next update make a bigger delay for spore towers. Seriously, I don't understand how it would make it 'funnier', IMO it just makes the map longer and boring.
Life can't exist without death, just like good can't exist without evil.

Khotekki

I love the layout of this map, it really makes me want to play it.  However, I'm not the best at this game, and so there's just a little too much pressure at the start for me.  I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have those 10 spores thrown at me every minute I could probably get a foothold and move on to the rest of the map. 

As it is, I keep saving and making slight progress.  However, I'm starting to lose interest because I personally can't make much progress in one go.

Again, I love the way the map looks.  Maybe you're aiming towards those people who really love a lot of pressure and enjoy tweaking their strategy, but that's just not me.  Likewise, I also realize that I'm not the strongest player, and maybe it's simply aimed at those people who are great at micromanaging their power and defense, etc.  If that's the case, then I'm sure this map delivers for them. 

It looks like an awesome map, but for me, it's just too frustrating to get the momentum going.

AbrahamC

Quote from: neoexdeath on September 08, 2014, 04:46:13 AM
Maybe in the next update make a bigger delay for spore towers.

Quote from: Khotekki on September 08, 2014, 05:21:01 AM
It looks like an awesome map, but for me, it's just too frustrating to get the momentum going.

I think I have addressed your concerns in my most recent version. Thanks for your input and try the new one Trenched In (1.4)
Victor: I did something bad.
Echo: What did you do?
Victor: Nobody will tell me.

My Stuff -
Maps By AbrahamC CW1
Maps By AbrahamC CW3

teknotiss

Jaxome/AbrahamC since you have this page http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=17113.0
why don't you stick to uploading test maps in that forum and then once you've finished them then post them in CS?
CS is supposed to be for finished maps not play testing.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus