Gotta be Honest

Started by Imposter, March 30, 2014, 02:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imposter

The new CW3 is pretty cool, but I gotta admit, CW2 is still my favorite. I found myself playing it (and it's custom maps) a lot more often. I can't say for sure why I prefer it, but one of my favorite things is the terrain system. The ability to dig through the terrain and leave or remove walls/dirt that can permanently affect the flow of the creeper is pretty cool. TERPs in CW3 are pretty addicting as well, but they are temporary measures to hold back creeper, and they do thing much slower (as well as use a lot more energy).

Anyone else like CW2 better? What aspect do you prefer in CW2? What aspects do you prefer in CW3?

thejoe66

Yha i liked CW2 a lot more too. It's because of CW2 that i got in the series i don't know why ,but that if it wasn't for CW2 being the it is i would never have know about the CW franchise.
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

Imposter

I found out about the CW series through one of the flash games of CW1. At some point I decided to buy the game and saw there was the two pack of cw1 and cw2. Guess I just got lucky to discover it.

Siscokid

I too like CW2 better, CW3 jacks with my computer too much, causing little glitches after playing. I hope they don't stop supporting CW2, love all the custom maps folks make. I noticed the last few I tried to download I had to use the number and add .cw2 to the file.