Main Menu

ideas

Started by dyla4nn, December 21, 2009, 08:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyla4nn

ok i have some ideas for u

idea 1
we already have some tunnel things but i tihnk we need to make it easyer to work and coorperate

idea 2
i thinking about a new a new super weapon that can come in the game its a drone and a blaster together

djcian

oh and maybe for the super weapon it could have a bunch of missile launchers on it and could be named after a Norse god.  preferably a god with a big hammer.  that would work well. 

but seriously, i don't think the tunnel thing would be possible and a drone that drops bombs and Thor is enough for the flying category
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Aurzel

what exactly would you use the tunnels for?

djcian

the tunnels would be for creeper being able to travel under you and you being able to build on top of it. it could be for complex systems of underground creeper and would basically provide another level to a map and adding new ideas for maps.it would be awesome but i don't think it is worth it or possible
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference