CW 2/1 Soundtrack

Started by Chimera27, November 10, 2013, 12:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chimera27

Hello. I saw that the soundtrack for CW was released, and I was wondering if anyone knows if the sound tracks for the first 2 were, or are planned to be?
Two plus two equals... [static] ten. IN BASE FOUR. I'M FINE!

knucracker

The music in the first two games wasn't commissioned from a dedicated composer-musician.  It's mostly all stock music.  It took me forever to hand pick the selections, but they aren't custom sound tracks like in CW3.

politicalmind

Longtime fan and adamant video game music collector / archivist.

I have the track list for CW 3: Arc Eternal done, which I will be posting on steam and the VGMdb shortly. I request humbly credits for any / all tracks for 1, 2 or anything else not on my radar and I will be happy to find / archive the tracks (payment is not a problem for any of this) and finally post track lists and credits in appropriate places for you. Thanks for your consideration and the GREAT content!
Restaurant Consultant. Radio Host. Entrepeneur.

Local, serving and building Local food and Local beer.

Video Game Music Archivist and Actor.

politicalmind

Bumped request to source and define the music for CW1 and 2.

ShadowDragon7015

Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

Builder17

https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=9209

Forum search is nice one, CW2 credits music is something I would like to know what it is...  8)

politicalmind

My forum search pointed me to this thread, which encompassed my need for both. I'm glad you linked to the other thread because I passed it over to get to this one. Thanks!

-Bryan

tornado

I remember asking about this at some point, similar response.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one