Question about Defi

Started by Nephthys, October 09, 2013, 05:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephthys

***I don't think this is a spoiler because everyone is waaay ahead of me*****

I'm back. I got the shield key on Defi, but didn't get the Victory Dance. Do you also have to take out the runner nest?  (Which I was trying to do when my system locked up & of course I hadn't saved after I got the key. argh. I'm usually so good about saving after important stuff, but no, didn't this time. lol I think it was because I was expecting victory. Yeah, that's my story & I'm sticking to it.)

FWIW I used Command 2 purely by accident, but that wouldn't make any difference would it? Please don't tell me I have to start all over with Command 1. I might cry.

As always, thanks for your assistance.

pawel345

Yes you have to destroy all enemies on the map in order to win.

Bingeling

Unless I have missed something, victory conditions seems to be a carefully hidden secret. From what I noticed they were different on various story missions, and I saw nothing to say what they were.

pawel345

Very carefully hidden indeed, destroy all enemies on map and grab all all possible tech/key/stuff on the map. Sometimes blowing up one enemy would make others self destruct (inhibitor). There might also be a time limit introduced but that's in the dialog at the beginning.   

Nephthys

Thank ya'll very much! I'll get back to work. And I WILL save more often this time!!

I am pretty sure I found all the goodies. But I will make sure.

EDIT: Victory dancing! :)   :)   :) Many thx.  Gonna give my hot cpu a rest b4 I tackle Ruine. (maybe I spelled that right...)