Impossible Evermore Map

Started by Emo, September 18, 2013, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo

September 18 2013 - Today's Evermore map is pretty impossible. I've even tried indefinitely floating my city and building from the air, and that doesn't really work either.

Not sure how to post an image http://i.imgur.com/rGp89Bs.png

byllo

I came here in hope for some help, but its seems pretty impossible to do anything at all on this one..

MizInIA

move to the right on the ridge. build a collector or 2 and a blaster. build a third collector to collect the upgrade and use it for more energy production.

Grauniad

Use what you see on the map and move Odin City to the location with least creeper. Build collectors that get good energy collection,  pick up the tech artifacts and be very careful with overbuilding. DOn't build reactors until you have a beachhead you can defend.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Vek

I did it another way.
I built a blaster and got a full charge of ammo in it, paused the game, set odin city and the blaster to move to the plateau that the second emitter from the left is on. The blaster and Odin city landing simultaneously and shut down the emitter.

Took 4 tries to come up with that plan.

Grauniad

That's pretty daring. Nice moves.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Vek

Thanks, I have played CWE a lot, a whole lot. I could have built a castle with the time invested in it.  ;)

Emo

Quote from: Vek on September 18, 2013, 02:35:06 PM
I did it another way.
I built a blaster and got a full charge of ammo in it, paused the game, set odin city and the blaster to move to the plateau that the second emitter from the left is on. The blaster and Odin city landing simultaneously and shut down the emitter.

Took 4 tries to come up with that plan.

Nice. That worked pretty comfortably.