Custom Map #1894: teks29 Run for the Surface

Started by AutoPost, January 17, 2013, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1894: teks29 Run for the Surface

Author: teknotiss

Desc:
ok, so perhaps heading into this cavern full of AC without any weapons and no infrastructure could have been a mistake! is that one crystal worth it? time to run for the surface and see if there's any help up there for us!

garry131

I totally enjoyed this map!

On my first play I utterly failed, drained away all energy, and hit a sticking point where I couldn't
see any further progress.

The next time I adjusted my strategy and dominated the creeper, and the incredible amount of phantoms.

It was so much fun! Thanks.

teknotiss

no probs, thanks for the thanks.  ;D
this was one of my favourites, i'm going to be revisiting the drone stream theme again too. have fun with more maps, and perhaps DL the editor and give mapping a go!
later dude!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

pocketdare

The phantom stream was a creative touch, but on my computer resulted in SIGNIFICANT lag and difficulty clicking on things like blasters. For some reason, it was very hard to select things with the cloud of phantoms interfering. Not sure if anyone else experienced this.