Custom Map #1647: Move back and forward

Started by AutoPost, November 10, 2012, 02:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

burguertime

nice one, but if you allow me one constructive critic...

a lot of your maps, yum, revolve around getting the c-bomb and then nuking everything to oblivion. Maybe allowing other win strategies would improve the already awesome maps.
Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

yum-forum

Quote from: burguertime on November 10, 2012, 04:16:09 PM
nice one, but if you allow me one constructive critic...

a lot of your maps, yum, revolve around getting the c-bomb and then nuking everything to oblivion. Maybe allowing other win strategies would improve the already awesome maps.

Maybe you're right, but in this map to get c-bomb not so easy as usual. Even for me.  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

utque

Great map! I must admit, this map takes time to solve, but I liked it.

yum-forum

Quote from: utque on November 11, 2012, 02:45:09 PM
Great map! I must admit, this map takes time to solve, but I liked it.

Your first post and once about this map.  It pleases. Thank You! In my opinion this game is really very interesting, but seems not too easy. I'm surprised that many of the players downvote this game in spite of the fact that they not finish playing it till the end.
In the game the only one difficult points in the  beginning (necessary clear the way to the top together with the movement,
but on the way temporarily keep locked both sides Creeper mini-lakes and open it in time). Then it is standart battle...
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

burguertime

Quote from: yum-forum on November 12, 2012, 09:21:28 AMI'm surprised that many of the players downvote this game in spite of (...)

Don't be surprised. Almost everyone that downvotes, vote with their "gut feelings", its like trolling youtube videos for them. And we all know what comes out of guts as the end product, its not nice.

So ignore downvotes.
Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

dwb

I must be missing something.  I am maxxed out on both energy production and on weapon range and strength, but I can't keep the creeper from spilling out of the "chimney", much less make forward (downward) progress toward the conversion bomb.  Prior to this point, I'm fairly certain it is not possible to reach the conversion bomb earlier -- prior to the two lakes joining the emitters.

AJV73

Karsten75

Quote from: AJV73 on July 17, 2017, 01:38:37 PM
plz can i have a hint how to start?

Start by using upgrade points to reduce unit cost, increase weapons move speed and as many packet speed upgrades as you can get (3?)

Then just dig as fast as you can. When you get to the constriction, pause to allow enough room for the ship to be able to move above the creeper that's held back by the constriction. At the top, work like mad. Bonus points if you manage to keep jewel energy spare so you can later exceed the 60 packet/second rate from the CN.

AJV73

Finaly VICTORY.

The constriction was a difficult point to get across, but i won

Thanks karsten for your help