OMG I see you guys talking off-topic things
Actually, Day 19 is quite easy. Just try out so me code map with titan emitters and without experimentals
However, if you really have problem:
1. The first phantom will likely target your right-most reactor. Don't dig to release the creeper on that cell
2. Seperate Blasters. Two blasters guarding a place isn't so good. (But you need to clear out the creeper quickly at the beginning for producing energy)
3. Move launcher to the left. While doin' this, build a beacon on the right, AND move your ship to the left.This can greatly improve your supply offering.
4. Guard the first gateway with phantom coils if you are overbuilding somewhere else.
5. Procedure of eliminating those nasty chambers:
(1) The chamber right under the first gateway
(2) The chamber right to Chamber 1.
(3) The chamber with several emitters
(4) The chamber housing a gateway which can launch phantoms
(5) You know this!
6. DON'T USE ANTI-CREEPER EXCEPT ON THE LAST STAGE! If you use it while you're fighting previous chambers, you'll lose valueable ores. Cap the anticreeper in a shield (How to do this is described in other topics) before you dig the terrain. btw, put all your upgraded blaster in the chamber just after you eliminated a hyper drone, and this box will be clearly happily. DON'T Nullify those structures if you go for time, and dig to the bunker and rescue Admiral Abraxis.