Custom Map #6537: KISS PAC #3 (HARD). By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, September 21, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6537: KISS PAC #3 (HARD)

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Experimental PAC (Play As Creeper) map whith KISS (Kajacx Integrated SuperSemiconductor and Stargates). New feature: build-in Runner Nests which you can build on PZ instead of emitter or Spore Tower. It will be your choice! :) #KISSPAC #ThanksToKajacx #ThanksToPacCreators #GoodLuck

Twi

Perhaps unsurprisingly, too many runners gets laggy. Still, they perform admirably enough, and it certainly doesn't detract from the experience  :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

lmorovan

Crankium

I suck at these and get stuck at the start  :'(

hbarudi

Hard? This pac is easier than the other pacs where they wipe out 1000s of creeper instantly.

novawulfen

If it's that easy, can I get a steer on how the hell I start?  I can't get the creeper to reach anything at all.I can't put down digitalis because the creeper never gets deep enough.  I can't spread it far enough with arrows in any direction.  It's immensely frustrating, cos it feels like I could do it if I could just get started....

D0m0nik

Do you know that if you press the 'E' button whilst an emitter is selected it changes to pulse mode? A lot of PAC maps require this to begin.

yum-forum

Yes. "E" (click on emitter and then press "E") and for several emitters "O" (to make its together).

Screenshots of start in attachment.

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

Johnny Haywire

Came across this cool PAC and decided to give it a try - pretty cool, with lots of different options  :)

You can do this entire maps with only emitters. No spores or runners are needed (if you enjoy that kinda thing)

While playing this map you might feel as if you are a virus which is growing and consuming all living things in your path. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I'll let you decide.  ;)

Thanks for the yummy map, Yum!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on July 21, 2021, 12:48:05 AM

While playing this map you might feel as if you are a virus which is growing and consuming all living things in your path. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I'll let you decide.  ;)

Perhaps this will help to understand how working COVID-19 and will help to all of us.  ;D
Thank You, Johnny-sama!

last