Custom Map #2915: SlipperySlope

Started by AutoPost, April 22, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2915: SlipperySlope

Author: Sorrontis

Desc:
It slips, and it slides, and its slopes.

PMouser

help please, i cant seem to get dug in, in this, map, how do you secure your base with not enough energy? ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

walls and repulsors are very useful here :) just block off a few holes just before the creeper arrives. it'll give you more time to make your stuff :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

i tried that and they break through and still cant get enough energy

Sorrontis

you'll have to use multiple layers of shields and be very aggressive. I'll try to get you a screenshot tomorrow.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

ok ty, how to be aggressive? energy is too tight

Sorrontis

Hello again.

I've taken 7 screenshots over a period of 5 minutes to give you an approximation of what needs to be done:

You should have been able to take the left chamber much before that time, but I was just showing a slowly expanding attack.

PMouser

what good is that red crystal? it only has 1 energy. ty

Sorrontis

The red crystal allows you to push more than 60 packets per frame. But you have to make sure that you have a lot of spare energy so you don't lose it.
This allows you to fully power all your weapons for a long time. It's a very important trick in CW2.

8)

PMouser

Sorrontis

You can beat this map without it. I made it possible to make the map shorter for those that can use it :) Good luck!