Custom Map #2447: Boyle's Law and the J-Shaped Tube

Started by AutoPost, September 01, 2013, 11:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2447: Boyle's Law and the J-Shaped Tube

Author: Ric Poll

Desc:
Look the title up for a hint. Thanks to the community for all the cool maps!

NickHounsome

I don't recall "Boyle's law of dark beams". I suspect that that will be most peoples first thought on seeing your map and it's pretty easy if you do.

Neoshade

I'm not sure what you were intending with this.
Perhaps another map with pre-built structures could push the player towards what you wanted?
Also - the nano tech chips: Only two of them had tech points, the rest were empty. This doesn't look like a very polished map.

RicPoll

Quote from: NickHounsome on September 02, 2013, 01:01:38 PM
I don't recall "Boyle's law of dark beams". I suspect that that will be most peoples first thought on seeing your map and it's pretty easy if you do.

My apologies. I intended you to not use the dark beam. I will have to repair the map.

RicPoll

Quote from: Neoshade on September 02, 2013, 08:19:25 PM
I'm not sure what you were intending with this.
Perhaps another map with pre-built structures could push the player towards what you wanted?
Also - the nano tech chips: Only two of them had tech points, the rest were empty. This doesn't look like a very polished map.

I will  have to repair the map to try and push towards my intention.... a J-shaped tube (or a quick death!).

Katra

I'm sure this can be done rather easily with all conventional weapons; but I hurried things along with a salvo of conversion bombs. Nuked the whole creeper chamber at once (except for a few little corners) A few blasters as 'keep the emitters contained' insurance and nullify all of em at once.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!