Custom Map #9960: Shattered Ruins 2. By: Dark6al3a

Started by AutoPost, April 05, 2022, 03:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0m0nik

Quote from: Dark6al3a on April 07, 2022, 10:48:17 AM
Why isn't anyone saying anything about those Meso Pyramids ?
It took ages for me to figure out How to make them

Sorry, I think some of us older players probably assumed they were old code from previous pyramid maps. Map number 9584 by teknotiss is my favourite example.

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on April 07, 2022, 11:38:28 AM
Quote from: Dark6al3a on April 07, 2022, 10:48:17 AM
Why isn't anyone saying anything about those Meso Pyramids ?
It took ages for me to figure out How to make them

Sorry, I think some of us older players probably assumed they were old code from previous pyramid maps. Map number 9584 by teknotiss is my favourite example.

thank you... that means a lot that you like that map dude! 8)

i have another "pyramid power" in progress, nearly done too... but i need another 5 maps ready to go since i must release 6 at a time.

i don't know why, but i have to do it that way.

sorry!  ;) ;D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on April 07, 2022, 08:25:04 AM
This leads me to this question: why are fly/AoO exclusion zones square?

Why isn't it possible to make it (almost) any shape one likes? A broad but narrow zone would make it possible to close off part, but not the entire, map...

Have you ever seen a round tuit?
(Asking for a friend.)

Martin Gronsdal

Helper

D0m0nik

i have another "pyramid power" in progress, nearly done too... but i need another 5 maps ready to go since i must release 6 at a time.

I love your maps and can't wait for the next batch! It is quite a treat getting a whole bunch of maps at once, a feast!

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on April 07, 2022, 05:37:40 PM
Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on April 07, 2022, 08:25:04 AM
This leads me to this question: why are fly/AoO exclusion zones square?

Why isn't it possible to make it (almost) any shape one likes? A broad but narrow zone would make it possible to close off part, but not the entire, map...

Have you ever seen a round tuit?
(Asking for a friend.)

my mother owns a round tuit... ;D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on April 08, 2022, 02:20:51 AM

I love your maps and can't wait for the next batch! It is quite a treat getting a whole bunch of maps at once, a feast!

i will try to get that feast cooked up ASAP!  ;D 8)

Dark6al3a

Should I make a New version of this map ? I want to Delete the AoOs Because the Speedrun-ability of them is giving the map Bad ratings

The shattered ruins map has a 3.8  Rating even though it's not a Doodle map

Weird

Waiting for Something to Happen ?

teknotiss

Quote from: Dark6al3a on April 10, 2022, 12:02:06 PM
Should I make a New version of this map ? I want to Delete the AoOs Because the Speedrun-ability of them is giving the map Bad ratings

The shattered ruins map has a 3.8  Rating even though it's not a Doodle map

Weird

why not do it?

i think most people would prefer the challenge of no AoO's...  8)