Main Menu

Crazonium walls

Started by Karsten75, February 02, 2010, 12:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

If I remember correctly, these walls were supposed ot be impermeable, not decaying and also not allowing connections to pass through them.

Spiffen's map seems to have crazonium walls since the walls do not decay, yet connections can be established over the walls?

Aurzel

are you referring to connections that pass through the corners of the wall?

Karsten75

Play the map in the link. Tell me if you think that's how crazonium walls should behave.

NoobSauce

You can't build through crazonium walls.
Crazonium walls do not decay.

I don't see what the problem is with this map.
Spiffen's walls do not allow you to make connections "over" them.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

SPIFFEN

Hmm i cant connect over the walls ,
so it works as it should do for me .
Maybe you should download it again ,
and see if you still have the same problem .
I know the creepers could be stronger =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

Well, I have the game level .346 and I can build right over the walls. Additionally, the walls are the color of "normal" walls, yet they don't decay. If I open the map in the map editor, the walls have the pinkinsh look of crazonium walls.

Really weird.

knucracker

Et tu, Karsten75?
What is the size of your main.swf in your installation directory?

Karsten75

7,607,039 bytes.  Date modified 1/13/2010.

knucracker

Were you in the beta test?  If so, this might be a beta build you have there.  Your main.swf is not the same size as the final 0346 build it seems.  Crazonium walls were the last thing I added before the release, so this would explain why you don't have them.  In the older build, crazonium walls would be interpreted as 'regular' walls mostly.

Karsten75

D'oh! Soz.  Updated. New version is 7,610,368 bytes and the crazonium walls are pink.

So if you change something, aren't you supposed to change the release number?  (j/k!)

knucracker

I'm not even sure where that version came from that you had :)  It must have been a same day slip build that you grabbed before I put the final 346 up or something.  The version numbers represent days from a certain date, btw.  So for two different versions to have the same version number the build has to be done on the same day.

Welcome to crazonium walls, btw! :)