Main Menu

Creeper World 2

Started by Minimike98, January 27, 2010, 07:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimike98

Virgil I was wondering what would be in creeper world 2 when I was in the chat room i was chatting to someone how came across the line of creeper world 2.
I am wondering what would be in the game and what would it be called.Creeper world 2 i thought may be another name for it like (Creeper world the next galaxy)or(Creeper world and the plants of Ra)Or something get what i am trying to say?
(())Pie(())

TheBuilder

minimike, when virgil makes CW2, (I think he has posted that this will happen eventually), he will probably name it Creeper World 2
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Minimike98

Year maybe but how do you know and he mite put new units in CW2
(())Pie(())

knucracker

CW2 would be a longer term deliverable...

I most likely will do an expansion pack for CW that features some new capabilities, new weapons, and an extension to the story.  CW has absolutely exploded in popularity over the last 4 weeks, so it seems that a proper expansion is in order.  The good news with this, is that it doesn't take a year to do an expansion pack... so more cool stuff can come sooner.

Biglulu

So then you'll make CW 2 in like 2 years?

Benofdoom

honestly i dont care if he makes a second one as long as he keeps adding on to it!

knucracker

It isn't possible to set a time frame on cw2 till after the feature set, content, etc are set.  My first goal will be to focus on the expansion pack.

djcian

he has made some light speculation into some kind of possible plot for a creeper world 2 though http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=307.0
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Ordinaryman

If you make creeper world 2, and have it support DX9.0c or higher, and use my GPU's..... I would have NO qualms about spending $60 for it :)
of course, having it massively larger would rock hard man

Hopelessly addicted,
~OM

Karsten75

Quote from: Ordinaryman on January 29, 2010, 10:49:58 AM
If you make creeper world 2, and have it support DX9.0c or higher, and use my GPU's..... I would have NO qualms about spending $60 for it :)
of course, having it massively larger would rock hard man

Hopelessly addicted,
~OM

This unfortunately would imply a complete rewrite of the game, which would add a lot of elapsed time to the game. And complexity, and the need for additional developers, and... and ... and ...

Don't hold your breath for anything more than a Flash/AIR-based game.

Ordinaryman

awwww I can dream, can't I? :)

~Om

Aurzel

never! dreaming is illegal in this forum