Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Farin

Quote from: Mare on March 01, 2012, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: Lord_Farin on February 29, 2012, 01:14:50 PM
Mare, the score on boo is obtained by cheating; it hasn't been legitimately completed yet.

I see...sad how people need to cheat in an easy game like this. Don't worry, I modified the post.
Also, is all Emperium's score cheating? Because then I have to go through and change the list.
I'm not sure; better safe than sorry, I'd say.
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Nate Dog

Quote from: Mare on March 01, 2012, 05:11:06 PM
I see...sad how people need to cheat in an easy game like this. Don't worry, I modified the post.
Also, is all Emperium's score cheating? Because then I have to go through and change the list.

It's safe to assume all of his scores are posted with hacks, in a thread somewhere he came out and blatantly said he had submitted scores with a hacked game. So all of his scores should probably be tossed out.

teknotiss

i'd concur! the admission of cheating would prevent him from being trusted as far as scores go.
so sad that people feel they must cheat!
oh well such is life.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Mare

I have added a section after impossible maps on the first post that bans players that don't count for the highscores. I have also updated list again, double checking to make sure cheating players don't get credit. Please post or message me directly if there is something I missed.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

CJY101

3.14159265   Small /High
3.14159265   Medium /High
3.14159265   Large /High

run water to  Small /High
run water to  Medium /High
run water to  Large /High

(run water to)
This one may not be impossible, but not easy to the complete.
( If the translation is not good, don't care, please ) ; My custom maps: 101 mission

Blaze

Pretty sure I've got an impossible one here, also not sure if it's been found yet, low on time at the moment, so I can't search this thread.

were from of

Has 1.66 upwards to the left gravity with a surface emitter and drone gateway with phantoms in two minutes, creeper hits the surface in just 20 seconds.

There are quite a few crystals nearby, I've not given it a go, and am not very skilled, but they may make it possible.

All of that is on medium/medium, for a less time, go large/high as creeper hits the surface in 4 seconds!

Wheatmidge

were from of is easily doable. the up gravity means that you can ignore the creeper and it will just pool at the top of the level until you want to deal with it.

Blaze

Quote from: Wheatmidge on March 12, 2012, 11:16:39 AM
were from of is easily doable. the up gravity means that you can ignore the creeper and it will just pool at the top of the level until you want to deal with it.

Well like I said, I've not given it a go, and have no clue on how to deal with the drones, as I'm not that skilled. :D

Karsten75

Quote from: Blaze on March 12, 2012, 01:21:54 PM

Well like I said, I've not given it a go, and have no clue on how to deal with the drones, as I'm not that skilled. :D

But you *did* say:

Quote from: Blaze on March 12, 2012, 01:51:09 AM
Pretty sure I've got an impossible one here

And he's telling you it ain't imposs... :)

Welcome back Blaze... :P

Blaze

Quote from: Karsten75 on March 14, 2012, 10:16:22 AM
Quote from: Blaze on March 12, 2012, 01:21:54 PM

But you *did* say:

Quote from: Blaze on March 12, 2012, 01:51:09 AM
Pretty sure I've got an impossible one here

And he's telling you it ain't imposs... :)

Welcome back Blaze... :P

Thanks, it's great to be back. ;D

On another note, I guess I am rusty, or just suck as I can't keep a foothold.
As he stated the creeper is no issue, it's just me not being able to keep the drones in a perfect loop with the LS until I can get enough energy to support a blaster or two, one just stops then goes to intercept the LS causing another to be able to spawn and cut me off. :-\

Looks like I'll keep sitting back from these maps until I manage to improve. :D

Or maybe I need to give it a go when it's not late and I'm not tired... ::)

Wheatmidge

I don't really understand the whole drone evasion thing. I usually just let the first 4 drones run into the ship and then start building walls, a wall kills 3 or 4 drones and only costs 5 minerals, it's very cost effective.

2b3o4o

Quote from: Wheatmidge on March 14, 2012, 03:46:27 PM
I don't really understand the whole drone evasion thing. I usually just let the first 4 drones run into the ship and then start building walls, a wall kills 3 or 4 drones and only costs 5 minerals, it's very cost effective.
I'd like to see your walls kill a drone with one-thousand hit points. ;)

Karsten75

Quote from: 2b3o4o on March 14, 2012, 03:49:03 PM

And since this is a code maps topic. Show me a code map with a 1,000 hitpoint drone. :P

2b3o4o

Quote from: Karsten75 on March 14, 2012, 05:30:35 PM

And since this is a code maps topic. Show me a code map with a 1,000 hitpoint drone. :P
Fine, but my point is clear.

Karsten75

Quote from: 2b3o4o on March 14, 2012, 05:44:10 PM
Quote from: Karsten75 on March 14, 2012, 05:30:35 PM

Fine, but my point is clear.

Au contraire.