Custom Map #1003: invisible 3: tech grab

Started by AutoPost, April 03, 2012, 11:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1003: invisible 3: tech grab

Author: OODIE

Desc:
ugghhhh.........the group has found them selves on the planet with all their tech...time to clean up the ugly planet!

teknotiss

wow that was close!
my ls had about 1 health left when i cleared the creeper.
nice map.
8/10  :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Karsten75

Edit: As a service to all those taking over 20 minutes to finish this. You don't actually have to beat back the creeper. Just get (I can't say "grab" for something so slow) the tech and you're good to go.  Here's the video:

oodie

sorry to break it to you, but this IS the way to beat this map :P   I must say impressive time :)

malibo29

What is the use of making the techs so expensive?  ???
The Creeper hade been gone for at least 3 (game-) minutes when i finally grabbed the shied tech...

Ringo

Quote from: malibo29 on August 22, 2013, 09:14:32 AM
What is the use of making the techs so expensive?  ???
The Creeper hade been gone for at least 3 (game-) minutes when i finally grabbed the shied tech...

Highly agreed once i saw the tech was so high 1000, 102, and a few hundred more for the other 2 well one is 40.

Sorry not even going to finish it.

pocketdare

I know you didn't have to finish the creeper to finish the game, but let's face it. I had nothing better to do while I counted slowly to 1000 for my shield tech :)