A few suggestions

Started by Spezifisch, August 13, 2009, 01:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spezifisch

I buyed Creeper World to have something to entertain me during my nightwatch and, what can i say, i absolutely love it! Played it for 5 hours straight!  :o Thumbs up!

Now that we have that out of the way ;D, there are also a few things that IMHO could be better:

1. Performance

The default window size is tiny and the moment i tried to drag it to a more playable size, the speed of the game slowed down to a crawl. Looking at the simple graphics, this game should run A LOT better. I tested this on three systems and it was the same on all of them.

CW is perfectly playable in a small window, i just think maximizing it should not result in "slow-mo" gamespeed on a good PC.

2. Deselecting

I found deselecting nodes/units by clicking the cancel-button or pressing "space" a bit tedious. It would be nice if it was possible to deselect stuff by clicking the right mouse button.

3. Restarting a mission

There should be an option ingame to restart a mission. Quitting a mission and then starting the same mission from the menu is (like 2) a bit tedious.

4. Prize

The game is great and you deserve to earn a lot of money for your work, but 14.95€ on gamersgate is too expensive.

So long! I hope you are working on a Nintendo DS version.  :D

knucracker

Thanks for all of the feedback.   See my response to you in the support group concerning speeding the game up.