Custom Map #28: The Super Collider

Started by AutoPost, August 18, 2011, 12:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

I finally got around to finishing your map Ebon, and I liked the
"surprises" you threw in there . . Especially in the second chamber.

Thanks for the map!
To fight back the Creeper all you need is. . . What? Energy.
My maps CW1 are located here try out my MIS series.

Ebon Heart

:D glad you liked it. I put a lot of work into this map, I'm glad it's not dead yet. lol.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Mister_Andy

Just realized I hadn't commented on this yet. This is, by an ENORMOUS margin, my favorite map for CW2, from the few dozen custom maps I've played, and all built-in maps.

Blew me away. :D

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Mister_Andy on September 11, 2011, 07:26:34 PM
Just realized I hadn't commented on this yet. This is, by an ENORMOUS margin, my favorite map for CW2, from the few dozen custom maps I've played, and all built-in maps.

Blew me away. :D
:D I've been having a bad day... That just made my day so much better though! Lol. Thank you.

crazyone76

ebon I hate you.....
after finaly beating your traps and sort of deactivating the collider I was almost at the capsule and it got destroyed and I dont think I can reach it from my save
good map though
edit: couldnt get through before deactivating it
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebon Heart

You should dig down to the capsule right away and get dark beams, THEN deactivate the super collider.

MuadDib

This is really a great map, lots of original ideas, strong and sustained difficulty. I especially liked discovering there was a "timer" at the end of the map, that you shouldnt get too comfy. Good surge of adrenaline, and a nice rescue mission for the extra tech.

Ebon Heart

Thank you everyone for the great comments... this map is now the FIRST creeper world 2 map to pass 1000 downloads! :D (At least to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong.) And so far it's the only one, though this map Is right on it's tail. (Yes, I still consider it a competition.)