theachevah

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 04, 2018, 09:22:14 AM
----ERROR----

WELL, WELL, WELL

ANOTHER UPSTART, LOOKING TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE THROUGH "DIPLOMACY"

HAHA!

YOU CLAIM TO KNOW OUR PURPOSE, TO SIMPLY DESTROY

KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WE TOOK FROM YOUR WORLD ARE STILL ALIVE

WE UPGRADED THEM INTO HIGHER BEINGS, RELEASED FROM THE CONSTRAINTS OF THEIR PRIMITIVE, ORGANIC FORMS

IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST US, WE MIGHT JUST COME BACK TO FINISH THE JOB

----ERROR----
(deep sigh) ...they... sam is... (punches screen)

ZOSIMOS. WHAT IN THE-

(while punching a table) THEY. HAVE. SAM.
ALIVE. GOD- (starts swearing in all languages known to man, while punching a table)

Sim. Sim. Sim? Sim! SIM. CALM DOWN DAMMIT. (Slaps sim) Your erratic behaviour willn't bring Samson back. We need to think, not throw a tantrum.

... right. But we dont have to worry about the broken screen, it heals itself.

yes, but that is wasted energy, you know?
oh for crying out loud, our mothership has reactors. Healing screens is the smallest energy consumer compared to a square metre of hull.

if these guys are coming, we need to prepare ourselves. Perhaps call that Decagon guy for help.

good idea, Cole. It seems to be the most logical thing to do. After all, who knows how big their fleet might be? I mean, look at Exile's ships! They are MASSIVE.
Good thing that they brought attention to our shipyard's limits. (Currently being upgraded). Anyways, connect the mothership to the Beacon. We need to send a message to Decagon.

II-Establishing connection with: HDF...-II

Greetings from Tierra Prima. We are units ZO-Sim-OS-114 and L-Arc-WYD-114. I believe it is you with who we have spoken to? We are calling to inform you that a possible invasion of hydraxils is about to unfold, and we may require your assistance.
II^archive transmission initiating. Archive title: Hydraxil Communication Log^II
Spoiler
----ERROR----

WELL, WELL, WELL

HAHA!

WE UPGRADED THEM INTO HIGHER BEINGS, RELEASED FROM THE CONSTRAINTS OF THEIR PRIMITIVE, ORGANIC FORMS

IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST US, WE MIGHT JUST COME BACK TO FINISH THE JOB

----ERROR----
[close]
unfortunately, our currencies are unstable at the moment, but we can repay you with ship merging.
We will merge as many ships as you may please. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

II=End Transmission=II
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

theachevah

[Update Log: Fixed the mistake in last post.]

theachevah

[Redacted]

Dark Ambition

II= Intercepted Communication =II

---------------
Exile.

We have a situation at the Casket.

There's been an outbreak.

You know how to deal with it. Good luck.

-Nomad
---------------

-----
Affirmative. I'm on my way.

-Exile
-----

Right. Larcwyde, Zosimos, i'm afraid we're going to have to cut this interaction short.

Continue with your work, i'll be back to pick up the Progenitor when I can.

Farewell.

-Exile
-----

theachevah

II=Begin transmission. Destination: Exile=II

Farewell then.

We will put your anti-progenitor to great use. And worry not, you will find it as you left it. In pristine condition.

Goodbye! See you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Keeper Decagon

Greetings from Tierra Prima. We are units ZO-Sim-OS-114 and L-Arc-WYD-114. I believe it is you with who we have spoken to? We are calling to inform you that a possible invasion of hydraxils is about to unfold, and we may require your assistance.
II^archive transmission initiating. Archive title: Hydraxil Communication Log^II
Spoiler
----ERROR----

WELL, WELL, WELL

HAHA!

----ERROR----
[close]
unfortunately, our currencies are unstable at the moment, but we can repay you with ship merging.
We will merge as many ships as you may please. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

II=End Transmission=II

This is Fleet Commander Decagon, reading you loud and clear.

Damn machines have been terrorizing everyone in their way for months now, and we cannot sit idly by whilst they prepare to hit yet another one of our allies. Unfortunately, the majority of our forces are pre-disposed with other assignments crucial in holding the tide against the Hydraxil threat...

Actually, scratch that, I might have an idea. There is a growing taskforce of new friendlies that have recently been freed from subjugation. I will see to it that they are immediately routed to the sectors under your jurisdiction, so as to prevent the Hydraxil Collective invading without opposition.

Do not worry about payment, we have no need for merged vessels or credits of any kind. Instead, we tend to trade in units of raw materials, which we call Resource Units. If you have any RU's to spare, I'm sure my Resource Appropriations Officer will be able to establish a trade route with you.

Fleet Command, out.

-------------------------------

Fleet Commander Decagon: I'm sure this task won't be too difficult for you, Halmiir?

Cmd Halmiir: I can handle this. Three Nodes and twelve Motherships have already gathered for the jump to hyperspace.

Fleet Commander Decagon: Good. Though don't be surprised if the locals get spooked at the sight of you.

Cmd Halmiir: That would only become a problem if they start shooting first.

Fleet Commander Decagon: Transmit our HDF signatures the moment you drop out of hyperspace, they should recognize that as friendlies. Good luck, Commander.

-----------------------------------

*Mere hours later, the new defenders arrive at the Tierra Prima sectors.*

Cmd Halmiir: Attention, Tierra Prima forces. This is Commander Halmiir of the Hydraxil Cooperative, here to defend you from the wrath of the Collective on behalf of the Hiigara Defence Force. Worry not, though we may look like the Collective, we have been freed from the Prime Construct's grasp and now actively seek to protect others from the same fate that befell us.

<HDF Recognition Codes Transmitted>

----End Transmission----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

theachevah

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 04, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Spoiler
----ERROR----

WELL, WELL, WELL

HAHA!

----ERROR----
[close]

II=End Transmission=II

This is Fleet Commander Decagon, reading you loud and clear.

Damn machines have been terrorizing everyone in their way for months now, and we cannot sit idly by whilst they prepare to hit yet another one of our allies. Unfortunately, the majority of our forces are pre-disposed with other assignments crucial in holding the tide against the Hydraxil threat...

Actually, scratch that, I might have an idea. There is a growing taskforce of new friendlies that have recently been freed from subjugation. I will see to it that they are immediately routed to the sectors under your jurisdiction, so as to prevent the Hydraxil Collective invading without opposition.

Do not worry about payment, we have no need for merged vessels or credits of any kind. Instead, we tend to trade in units of raw materials, which we call Resource Units. If you have any RU's to spare, I'm sure my Resource Appropriations Officer will be able to establish a trade route with you.

Fleet Command, out.

-------------------------------

Fleet Commander Decagon: I'm sure this task won't be too difficult for you, Halmiir?

Cmd Halmiir: I can handle this. Three Nodes and twelve Motherships have already gathered for the jump to hyperspace.

Fleet Commander Decagon: Good. Though don't be surprised if the locals get spooked at the sight of you.

Cmd Halmiir: That would only become a problem if they start shooting first.

Fleet Commander Decagon: Transmit our HDF signatures the moment you drop out of hyperspace, they should recognize that as friendlies. Good luck, Commander.

-----------------------------------

*Mere hours later, the new defenders arrive at the Tierra Prima sectors.*

Cmd Halmiir: Attention, Tierra Prima forces. This is Commander Halmiir of the Hydraxil Cooperative, here to defend you from the wrath of the Collective on behalf of the Hiigara Defence Force. Worry not, though we may look like the Collective, we have been freed from the Prime Construct's grasp and now actively seek to protect others from the same fate that befell us.

<HDF Recognition Codes Transmitted>

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II
there are friendly hydraxils? I dont think at this point i can SEE one withou-
AHH! OH GOD! ALEXANDER! QUICK! UNLEASH ORD-

(Covers sim's mouth)STAND DOWN! DO NOT SHOOT! THEY COME IN PEACE! (Sim, jesus {flipp}ing christ, calm down.}
(ok... ok..! They are the good kind... not the bad kind... ok...)

My Partner Zosimos is unavailable at the moment, so i will be the one speaking for now.

resource units huh? We are on a strict need of those right now for both building and feeding our civilians.(disclaimer: not building our civilians. Their homes. Just in case you may take that literally, which would be a logical assumption.) Although we are on a shortage of RUs, the farming of anti-particulate-related structures is blooming! Not to mention that Project A-P is nearly done, so our understanding of anti-particulate will exponentially increase. If it suffices, we will trade anti-emitters in exchange for RUs.
Do you consider this proposition fair?

it is a pleasure to meet you, Halmiir. Perhaps you will be the first outsider to test our ship merging shipyard?
II=End Transmission=II

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

resource units huh? We are on a strict need of those right now for both building and feeding our civilians.(disclaimer: not building our civilians. Their homes. Just in case you may take that literally, which would be a logical assumption.) Although we are on a shortage of RUs, the farming of anti-particulate-related structures is blooming! Not to mention that Project A-P is nearly done, so our understanding of anti-particulate will exponentially increase. If it suffices, we will trade anti-emitters in exchange for RUs.

II=End Transmission=II

----Begin Transmission----

Greetings friends, I am Resource Appropriations Officer Michael S'jet. Fleet Command said to answer this call, and rightly so.

We have been capturing a wide variety of Particulate structures over the course of our campaign, and have been studying them for months now. I'm sure I can wrench some Emitters, Doppel and Ship Constructors, and Stunner Reactors from the clutches of the egghead kiiths for trade. Much as people don't want to admit it, we are in dire need for RU's to keep our frontline fleets at combat readiness. We usually get shipments through the Abbasid Gate, the hyperspace gate that led us to this galaxy, though there have been some issues back home that can cause delays. This, as you can imagine, results in shortages during the constant fighting with Hydraxil fleets throughout this region.

Therefore, I propose the establishment of a hyperlane, a sort of hyperspace highway that makes shipment of materials easier for both of us. A scout vessel will be deployed as soon as we can reach an agreement on this.

Also, as a gesture of goodwill, Fleet Command has authorized the transfer of all the research we have collected on the particulate structures we have captured. I'm sure that will be a great boon to your own research.

<Research Data Transfer Completed>

----End Transmission----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

cpaca

Reading... Mail read.
Sending mail: Tierra Prima Collective
I think we can arrange a trade of resources. 
Where are you located? I'll begin going to your location for the resource swap immediately.
My energy signature will be strong, at least particles seem to stop then continue once my energy signature appears. 
Being my planet is composed of selfregrowing ship hull, I think an exchange of Crystal and Anti Particle would be best. What do you say... A rate of 1 anti particle per Crystal hull? 

I can also turn emitters into ship weapons, so that may be of use.
Mail end.
Response send success
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 04, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

II=End Transmission=II

----Begin Transmission----

Greetings friends, I am Resource Appropriations Officer Michael S'jet. Fleet Command said to answer this call, and rightly so.

We have been capturing a wide variety of Particulate structures over the course of our campaign, and have been studying them for months now. I'm sure I can wrench some Emitters, Doppel and Ship Constructors, and Stunner Reactors from the clutches of the egghead kiiths for trade. Much as people don't want to admit it, we are in dire need for RU's to keep our frontline fleets at combat readiness. We usually get shipments through the Abbasid Gate, the hyperspace gate that led us to this galaxy, though there have been some issues back home that can cause delays. This, as you can imagine, results in shortages during the constant fighting with Hydraxil fleets throughout this region.

Therefore, I propose the establishment of a hyperlane, a sort of hyperspace highway that makes shipment of materials easier for both of us. A scout vessel will be deployed as soon as we can reach an agreement on this.

Also, as a gesture of goodwill, Fleet Command has authorized the transfer of all the research we have collected on the particulate structures we have captured. I'm sure that will be a great boon to your own research.

<Research Data Transfer Completed>

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II
Greetings S'jet. It is a pleasure to meet you.

uhh... a hyperlane?
(yes, sim.) But how do we get to build such thing? We are not yet familiarized with such construct.

a trade of information seems most logical. Through recent experimentation, we have developed a lathe reconfiguration which allows for a chance to convert emitters into anti-emitters. Perhaps giving you the reconfig.
code as a trade proves to be most benefitial.

..yeah. that. ...we will be waiting for your response.
(sim... could you be any more rude!?)
(...what?)

II=End transmission.=II

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Reading... Mail read.
Where are you located? I'll begin going to your location for the resource swap immediately.
My energy signature will be strong, at least particles seem to stop then continue once my energy signature appears. 
Being my planet is composed of selfregrowing ship hull, I think an exchange of Crystal and Anti Particle would be best. What do you say... A rate of 1 anti particle per Crystal hull? 

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II
II-Sending Archive. Titled: Coordinates-II
There. That should do it.

your PLANET is made of regrowing SHIP HULL?!
Fascinating... a planet solely made of regrowing hull...
One anti-particle per hull? What a deal! Cole never stops making, so you will be bathing in anti-particulate!

can confirm. I never stop making.

you can turn emitters into weapons? Fascinating! I am interested to know such procedures,
If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

theachevah

[New Addition to the update log(016-1)]

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
Reading... Mail read.

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

One anti-particle per hull? What a deal! Cole never stops making, so you will be bathing in anti-particulate!

you can turn emitters into weapons? Fascinating! I am interested to know such procedures,
If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 
Sending mail: Tierra Prime Collective 

Well, you can't know such procedures. kjbfaksbjfjbjkFSJBKJBfbabl [THE FOURTH WALL MADE THE PROCEDURES, THOSE WHO CANNOT BREAK THE WALL CANNOT SEE THE PROCEDURES] vlskjbvljb;AVNJBvbaljb 

Also, it's not ship hull. It's a crystal that is as strong as ship hull. 

[COMPUTER CALCULATIONS COMPLETE] 
Ah, that should do it. Data about my direction relative to you is being sent. I'm coming ASAP. 
So if you see a planet coming from that direction, you know what it is. 
[FILES ATTACHED: DATA] 

Mail ends. 
Mail send fail. Black hole in way. Retrying....
Mail send success! Moved out of way of black hole. 

4th-wall-mail sending.... 
Yeah, it's just some fancy PRPL I use to make the custom modules. I don't actually need emitter to make it, I can make infinite, but they don't know that, and I try to keep it balanced here. 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Reading... Mail read.

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 

Well, you can't know such procedures. kjbfaksbjfjbjkFSJBKJBfbabl [THE FOURTH WALL MADE THE PROCEDURES, THOSE WHO CANNOT BREAK THE WALL CANNOT SEE THE PROCEDURES] vlskjbvljb;AVNJBvbaljb 

Ah, that should do it. Data about my direction relative to you is being sent. I'm coming ASAP. 

Mail ends. 

Yeah, it's just some fancy PRPL I use to make the custom modules. I don't actually need emitter to make it, I can make infinite, but they don't know that, and I try to keep it balanced here.
II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

oh, it is a crystal similar to ship hull. understood.
wait, an ENTIRE PLANET? what, do you want us all to DIE? be careful where you warp in that astral body of yours.
(heh..)
(..? what is it that makes you laugh, Sim?)
('watch where you put that astral body'... hehe.)
(...i dont get it. what is the implication?)
(...its just funny for me, Larc.)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
Theachevah: oh cool. lets just say that for every weapon you make an emitter is used in the process.

cpaca

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Reading... Mail read.

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 

Mail ends. 

II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

oh, it is a crystal similar to ship hull. understood.
wait, an ENTIRE PLANET? what, do you want us all to DIE? be careful where you warp in that astral body of yours.
(heh..)
(..? what is it that makes you laugh, Sim?)
('watch where you put that astral body'... hehe.)
(...i dont get it. what is the implication?)
(...its just funny for me, Larc.)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
Theachevah: oh cool. lets just say that for every weapon you make an emitter is used in the process.
[close]

Mail read.   
*Awaiting response time: A few hours* 
Sending mail to: Tierra Prima Collective 
Hello! I believe I'm at the correct coordinates. I've already loaded the inside of the planet with particles, so ships will be invisible. 
My planet should have a bunch of shards orbitting the planet: This appears to be because the natural crystal growth is from the crystals launching out smaller crystals then going back to the original planet using gravity. A smart use of increasing surface area for more growth, if I say so myself.
I'm sending out a few hammers with some crystal. I'll let you try it out and see if you want to try using it for a ship hull. 
[DATA SENT] 
That's how we turn it into a ship hull. Before that, it seems to react like normal metallic land, with all types of particles bouncing off of it. 
Oh, you were worried about me warping in too close? No, the warp in is way too expensive and difficult to get a precise warp for a constantly changing, moving, planet with people on it. 
No, we simply warped in closeby and we have huge planetary engines, potentially even enough to destroy an asteroid belt or drill a hole straight through a planet. 
Lastly: I believe you wanted to study a particulate hole? Those are particularly hard to make. If you can get 25000 particulate into a single unit of space, one is created, though. Even with your powers of controlling Particulate, Particulate holes are.... sort-of particulate, but may not react in the same way as a particle. I'd suggest you keep it locked up well, as Particulate holes are, being sentient, quite rebellious and will try to escape to space. 
Try not to keep any humans around it, unless you completely trust them. At 100,000 Particulate, the particle hole can control any human being within an AU, and at a million particulate, if a human that the hole likes touches it, then the human will gain full control over the particle hole. I used to be human myself - but I liked the particle hole, and it liked me, so we merged. 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.