Custom Map #6689: teks038 corners of creeper. By: teknotiss

Started by AutoPost, October 20, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6689: teks038 corners of creeper

Author: teknotiss
Size: 143x143

Desc:
another cornucanis scripted map, have more fun with the creeper flows dudes!

copperrein

I love this style of map. Good job! Maybe make one that's less symmetrical so game play doesn't start to feel redundant.
I'm old and bitter

teknotiss

Quote from: copperrein on October 22, 2018, 08:27:12 PM
I love this style of map. Good job! Maybe make one that's less symmetrical so game play doesn't start to feel redundant.

glad you like it dude, sorry about the symmetry, it's the one compulsion i have, so you will find amost all my maps have some sort of symmerticallity to them!  ;) 8)

i try to avoid doing them all like that, but i find myself doing most of the time  :)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

hbarudi

This one is really tight, got flooded with creeper after getting first 2 power up, any help on how to start?
edit: was a slog after all, but after knowing how to get the green runner nests, it was easier. It felt like I wasn't making enough, but I was making more than enough anti-creeper.

teknotiss

hey dude, sorry i missed the help request, but gad you got it in the end!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Johnny Haywire

I'm really enjoying your CSM maps, Tek! I particularly like the tiered elements and symmetry is only criticized on primitive planets, at least in my experience. Most of the galaxy is using the symmetric system, invented by Bob "rotator" Bob. The human known as "Weird Al" did a song about him.

Anyway, great work on the maps! Although it'd be nice to be able to block off creeper completely (like with a 100-based terraforming level instead of a 50-based one), it's still super-cool just as it is.

Thanks for the cool maps, mate!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

teknotiss

that's nice of you to say so dude!

cheers!  8)

and yes, the anti-symmetricality brigade are in the wrong on this!  ;) ;D