Website issues?

Started by Otterbear, November 15, 2013, 03:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otterbear

I can't seem to find a way to contact the web admin for Knucklecracker.com, so I'm hoping this will suffice.

I tried to read an article about "Creeper World 3:  Alpha Sector, Airbase one" and I received the following reply from my web browser.(See Picture).
This is the link that gives me the error: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?action=printpage;topic=14197.0
Also, whenever I try to log on to THIS forum I have to refresh/resend the data, in order to actually get it to work.
Any idea what might be the problem in either case?
Thanks

Michionlion

I too get an SSL error when going to that link, I think because it is a 'print page' thing, the browser may not like it... you should be able to access that topic with the link: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=14197.0
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Grauniad

It is also because the site does not have a security certificate and does not use HTTPS is uses ONLY HTTP.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Otterbear

Thanks for the response. I still get that warning no matter what link I choose. Just so your aware, Michionlion.
I think I'll risk it. Fingers crossed.

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Otterbear

Thanks Grauniad. I just bypassed the warning. Nice to know about the Http and Https though. I can use that in the future.

Michionlion

Ah, that makes sense, G.  Shoulda looked at the difference...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!