Custom Map #3014: Puzzle Master 3: Drone Challenge

Started by AutoPost, May 25, 2020, 11:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3014: Puzzle Master 3: Drone Challenge

Author: Binz

Desc:
I would have made the map height smaller, but apparently you can't do that.

CharlieMartini

Only one "ground" square can be cleared, then the clock runs and runs but nothing else happens. What am I missing?

Binz

Quote from: CharlieMartini on May 28, 2020, 12:44:11 PM
Only one "ground" square can be cleared, then the clock runs and runs but nothing else happens. What am I missing?

The map revolves around killing drones, notably in the right order.
Whenever you've taken the correct one out, you'll be presented with just enough materials to kill another one.

Only by doing it in the right order, will you be able to unlock everything and grab the holocube.

jc_freak

I can get as far as getting the three nanochips. What am I supposed to purchase with them?

Binz

Quote from: jc_freak on August 01, 2020, 01:13:11 AM
I can get as far as getting the three nanochips. What am I supposed to purchase with them?

Spoiler
You can use 45 technytes to buy two weapon range upgrades.
[close]

ggamaliel

Okay, I'll need a step by step tutorial. This is the first map I can't finish even after three months of playing it.
I love maps Binz makes, but this one just makes me go crazy.

Binz

Quote from: ggamaliel on September 10, 2020, 11:53:07 AM
Okay, I'll need a step by step tutorial. This is the first map I can't finish even after three months of playing it.

Really? This one was supposed to be an easy variant of the Next Step series maps.
I'll try to get a tutorial up then.  :)

ggamaliel

Quote from: Binz on September 10, 2020, 01:21:52 PM
Quote from: ggamaliel on September 10, 2020, 11:53:07 AM

Really? This one was supposed to be an easy variant of the Next Step series maps.
I'll try to get a tutorial up then.  :)

I don't know. There's something I'm missing on this map. Really good work and I love the map because after playing all of the custom maps for a couple of times, this one is unsolvable. :D

Binz

Quote from: ggamaliel on September 10, 2020, 04:49:48 PM
I don't know. There's something I'm missing on this map. Really good work and I love the map because after playing all of the custom maps for a couple of times, this one is unsolvable. :D

Here you go my friend!

Spoiler
[close]

ggamaliel

Quote from: Binz on September 14, 2020, 04:46:59 PM
Quote from: ggamaliel on September 10, 2020, 04:49:48 PM

Here you go my friend!

Spoiler
[close]

Changing the blasters position up/down... Damn, never would have crossed my mind.
I love this map, probably the best one I've played! Thank you very much and keep up the great work! :)