CSM Maps Templates

Started by chwooly, April 22, 2019, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chwooly

I have been looking for CSM Map templates and instructions. Seeing as I have a little bit of free time, I want to try my hand at creating a few maps.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

GoodMorning

I'll be interested to see what you come up with.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

FOXX

Download a map with all the mechanics you like and load it up in the editor to see how it all works.
Then make a new map and copy all the scripts (and images) into the new map.

Good Luck.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Quote from: FOXX on April 23, 2019, 07:04:49 AM
Download a map with all the mechanics you like and load it up in the editor to see how it all works.
Then make a new map and copy all the scripts (and images) into the new map.

Good Luck.

Greets
FOXX

I can't seem to figure out how to open a map in the editor that is already created.
When I use load file, it gives me that map as a playable map, No editing, When I go into projects it doesn't let me load a file I haven't created.

I could use a little more clarification please.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Builder17

You have to rename project save.cw3 when it's on project folder.

Or you could download this: https://github.com/Regallion/CW3-CSM/blob/master/TemplateFile/save.cw3