Corvus Primus

Started by haloguy48, January 19, 2016, 04:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haloguy48

BQB1ZxRZdFiBJiQ5LT4AARQAAewBWAJEjnAMAAiIAThwAAgAIAGggGCiApAAcBAwJACBwcLGXUIDQAhgAUACYCGyxYKHAAFhwUboFQAYQMEAYAWAL4BFIAmLIAQJABCAwAVGG8CVBhTAAsAYwCDA/////////////////////////////////////////38AwP8/AMAAAAAAAADAABkAAEABGQAAgAAZAAAABgA=

So, getting back into the 'flow' of Creeper World, I've beaten the main story, and done some other things here and there, but what I absolutely love are these DMD maps. Now, I haven't done many, but this one might seem challenging to some. Lemme know how y'all rate it difficulty wise.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Grayzzur

Quote from: haloguy48 on January 19, 2016, 04:08:22 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler
BQB1ZxRZdFiBJiQ5LT4AARQAAewBWAJEjnAMAAiIAThwAAgAIAGggGCiApAAcBAwJACBwcLGXUIDQAhgAUACYCGyxYKHAAFhwUboFQAYQMEAYAWAL4BFIAmLIAQJABCAwAVGG8CVBhTAAsAYwCDA/////////////////////////////////////////38AwP8/AMAAAAAAAADAABkAAEABGQAAgAAZAAAABgA=
[close]
[close]

So, getting back into the 'flow' of Creeper World, I've beaten the main story, and done some other things here and there, but what I absolutely love are these DMD maps. Now, I haven't done many, but this one might seem challenging to some. Lemme know how y'all rate it difficulty wise.

HTML likes to screw up all the symbols in a string like that. You need to wrap DMD map codes in code tags, not spoiler tags.

"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Karsten75

One needs to do neither, since the map is in DMD and can be accessed from there. :)