A "defense" and a "expand" idea

Started by J, April 04, 2010, 12:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePhantom

maybe it should have the name of some sort of factory (considering it sends out packets)

another thing I just thought of it maybe with the second city (or factory) it should take full control of sending packets to those blasters and you can build buildings around it to bring up to a max of 11 collection to match it's 10 depletion max
This is for the record.. I will not go silently into the night! I will not go without a fight! Tonight I make my final stand! I go forth in the hell I choose for myself, not the one chosen for me! I will return from this hell, or leave this world knowing I died a cause I wanted to die for!
~Phantom

dialga9182

Quote from: Capn Trey on April 06, 2010, 03:56:17 PM
I think mine factory is interesting if complicated.

I think it should be much cheeper to build, like 20. Then it charges up and a mine is ready to be placed (Similiar to drone interface.)

My twist is it can only be placed on areas you already control.  So its cost effective but ultimately a defensive weapon.
I think that virgilw should design some more weapons and buildings for the change... it would be cool

Sqaz

Quote from: Capn Trey on April 06, 2010, 03:56:17 PM
I think mine factory is interesting if complicated.

I think it should be much cheeper to build, like 20. Then it charges up and a mine is ready to be placed (Similiar to drone interface.)

My twist is it can only be placed on areas you already control.  So its cost effective but ultimately a defensive weapon.

20 energy is way to cheap for a weapon that can place mines all over the map or just the area's you control, something like that can't be cheaper than a blaster.

Sqaz

Quote from: jstudio on April 07, 2010, 12:41:16 PM
Mine shooters must be VERY expensive, like 50-100 packets (mine shooters are very powerful). Shots must be 10-20 packets

That looks a lot like a drone but instead of drones you just shoot mines, and I think drones are more effective.

UpperKEES

I think the main difference is that a mine shooter can target dry land, thus laying a defensive field of mines.

I'm not sure if it will be that effective though, especially when it's gonna be 'VERY' expensive. I rather build 4 blasters for 100 packets of energy. For 20 packets a blaster can fire 100 times!
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

J

Mayby we must delete the mine shooter from the list.

ontheworld

I think the second city should (again) be around 200 packets, and have full control like OC, but be destroyed like a collector when hit.

mine factory: 100 packets, have a button saying "build mine" that costs 5 packets, and float over an area to lay down.