Main Menu

2 Buildings

Started by Gman, May 29, 2010, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

Hello, I just bought CW a week ago and it is an awesome game.

Anyway, to business

Non-combat building: Factory - The factory produces ammunition packets instead of using the city's valuable energy. It can be built on the front lines to provide instant ammo for your weapons, and save the city a lot of energy. Speed upgrades are effective. Cost: 25.

Weapon: Beam Cannon - The beam is exactly as it sounds. It fires a steady, continuous beam and eliminates a ton of creeper. Like a blaster but it fires 1 continuous shot. It has a long range, longer than the mortar. It requires a steady supply of ammo to keep firing. The beam uses a ton of energy (So do not use it in super early game) and cannot fire at elevations higher than itself, like the blaster. Cost: 42

The smoking revolver

Hi Gman, nice to see new members.

Factory:This has been suggested multiple times, please use search before you make a suggestion.Nothing personal.

Beam cannon: I like the general idea, but it should be tuned down a bit or else it could be used as a long distance emitter capper
There is always a I in team

UpperKEES

The beam cannon also sounds a bit like the suggested Lightning Tower and Pulse Cannon. Damn, why is my memory so perfect? ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Gman

Oh, sorry. I'll look next time I post.

F0R

upperkees u remember alot of things