Re-Download Creeper World?

Started by Strider, July 03, 2011, 11:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strider

I loved playing creeper world until I got a virus. I lost the file and everything related except the emails. Where can I re-download without paying and still do it legally? I don't want to get from an external source, maybe a link to the game that hasn't expired yet? PLEASE help me, thank you for you time and consideration, striderscales

Grauniad

Reading (and searching) the Support forum where you posted this will soon bring you to the information that if you email support@knucklecracker.com with the email proving you bought the game, a new link will be provided for you.

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Strider

Quote from: Grauniad on July 03, 2011, 11:13:48 AM
Reading (and searching) the Support forum where you posted this will soon bring you to the information that if you email support@knucklecracker.com with the email proving you bought the game, a new link will be provided for you.

I found that out, and I emailed. How long does it take for a reply?

CobraKill

Virgil's usually fast about him probably at most 2 days.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

J

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

knucracker

Note that for any such requests, I need some sort of identifying information.  The email used during purchase, or a name, etc.  I have to have this to look up the key and validate the purchase.  So including this information can speed the process along.

I do try to get to these support requests ASAP, but there can be up to a 12-24 hour delay (depending on what time of the night (for me) the requests come in).

peter

Quote from: virgilw on July 03, 2011, 03:29:33 PM
Note that for any such requests, I need some sort of identifying information.  The email used during purchase, or a name, etc.  I have to have this to look up the key and validate the purchase.  So including this information can speed the process along.

I do try to get to these support requests ASAP, but there can be up to a 12-24 hour delay (depending on what time of the night (for me) the requests come in).

That is just typical, Virgil sleeps!!!

(just in case anyone is feeling grumpy, that was a SMALL attempt at humour!)

Grauniad

Quote from: peter on July 03, 2011, 08:59:28 PM
Quote from: virgilw on July 03, 2011, 03:29:33 PM

That is just typical, Virgil sleeps!!!

These scurrilous lies and misinformation should stop now.

Let it be noted that Virgil does NOT sleep.  In the nighttime, he takes care of his son (who, like the Dad, never sleeps) so his wife - a mortal being - can sleep. Because the son, like the dad, is from an elevated plane, taking care of the infant is a full-time job, even for Virgil.

Noted. Smilies are *so* 20th century.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Pyxis_GeeK

I modified my post to say allow 12 to 24 hours for a response.

Ebon Heart

Noted. Smilies are *so* 20th century.
I actually took the time to paste that into notepad, and it says, "Noted. Smilies are *so* 20th century."
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

UpperKEES

Getting SOOO tired of all the off-topic posts....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

peter

Ebon Heart

Quote from: UpperKEES on July 04, 2011, 06:39:44 AM
Getting SOOO tired of all the off-topic posts....
sorry! I had to figure out what GR said. :P besides that, if you still have the email account the game was purchased with, I believe you'll be ok.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!