my apolagys :-)

Started by Curtis hurst, July 03, 2017, 09:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis hurst

first apolagys to you the community I swear to you I'm only trying to make things better for us, I don't wish to be a mither by asking for scripts every two days, I'm running low on ideas some maps are bascley the same set up just difarent  way round now , due to this I don't wanna disappoint with bad maps so mite have to cut it short , ill stick to it best I can , adding more weapons will increase playablity and user ratings as people will have more ideas to play with also thease ones will inhance on the game features like liquid densatey wich will have its own propatys , the land wich will be more true to textuers , and some new wind attacks , plus lots of other things for plains and new turitts and new ways of using the weapons bullit ratios , pluss lots of stuff to make our map editor more easyer to use, way to much to list here ,

ill be honist virgil has spoken and asked me to kindly quit however big v doesent know the importence of my notes and ideas, I have to continue till I run out of ideas or big v implaments thease ,
within my notes there is a busness venture offer for him due to its importance I can not and will not say anything here about it, I will say its that important that even if you do complain I must still speak to kc, I sencerly apolajise for this I'm not about making truble, I know I'm asking a lot from you as a stanger but I promice youll love me after,

as for kc you guys you have no idea of the things I need to talk to you about your ignorance will cost you, stop ignoring me I have a huge bigger picture I need to discuss with you I know ive not gone about getting your attation the right way but this is realy important, I would not be going on like this if it wasent, my excitement of my relisations has got the better of me you guys have no idea what I can do for you I swear its not just weapons! I'm 36 and feeling like a dam kid knowing wat I know you need to speak to me before I start suking dummys again, kindest regards Curtis aka the guppy guy

Curtis hurst

ps new map in next hour or so :-)

Sorrontis

Your maps are quite nice. I'm sure you'll come up with something new and exciting if you try   :D
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Curtis hurst

well ill stick around as long as I can but I can only work with the tools I got, I don't realy wanna repeat the same senarios, or thay will just be another map:-)