Custom Map #1733: Super Tower 3 PAC. By: J

Started by AutoPost, February 13, 2015, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

I tried it again, and I'm stuck as well at the same point. The spores coming at ~10 minutes are quite heavy. I tried speedrunning the first part and managed to do some CN damage well before the spores came in, but that still wasn't enough to send it home.

Johnny Haywire

LOL! Well, if you made a map 5 years ago that you can't beat now... prolly the ol' reflexes are getting slower just like mine. #socialsecuritygaming

I remember this map. I actually remembered it just from reading the description I posted. I went back and looked and happened to have three save files. Maybe the pics will help. From what I remember, if you can't get this far by the time shown on the pictures, I'd recommend that you probably restart. My times aren't typically very good so following this strategy isn't gonna win you any awards. But all I care about is winning the game. Getting the highest score takes too long  :P

This is at 12:36

15:43

19:04
Hope this helps! Good luck!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

chwooly

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on March 27, 2020, 12:52:15 AM
Getting the highest score takes too long  :P

Hahaha, And this is why I say scores are worthless.

Cheers...
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Johnny Haywire

Scores may be worthless, but s'mores definitely aren't! How cool would be if you got some s'mores for winning a map? I hope that feature is available in CW4!  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?