Custom Map #143: The chamber

Started by AutoPost, September 03, 2011, 04:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #143: The chamber

Author: shad3x

Desc:
Starlog nr. 258621453-5: We have landed on an almost perfectly smooth planet. The crew found a crack all the way down to the core. Along the way they said that they found a weird cave, way too smooth for any natural caves. I hope that its not what i think it is... Dax my first level. hope you like it

Micheal420

good map but i think you should make this one without the experimentals it would make it much harder

Karsten75

I'm kind of wondering how I can cut another minute off my time.. :)  I guess I have to dig faster?

Kithros

Plenty of room for improvement on my time - the trick is to dig the entire LS down instead of using microrifts/packet speed.

EDIT: Just by the way, those emitters aren't strong emitters at all, I could easily nullify those emitters with conventional weapons if it were a minimum size map (22 height) - there is waaaaaaay more than too much space.

lich98

Quote from: Kithros on September 04, 2011, 01:55:34 PM
Plenty of room for improvement on my time - the trick is to dig the entire LS down instead of using microrifts/packet speed.

EDIT: Just by the way, those emitters aren't strong emitters at all, I could easily nullify those emitters with conventional weapons if it were a minimum size map (22 height) - there is waaaaaaay more than too much space.

Certianly could increase emiteris to much larger
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra