AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8287: an medium level

Author: doritoeatingkid
Size: 128x84

Desc:
a medium adventure

marvinitfox

Nice map.
The Digitalis provides as early distraction, and the significant creep emitters provide a flooding danger reasonably early.
Single Aether source also limits early growth somewhat,
although the enormous open flat ground means its just a matter of holding until you get reactor farms up, then steamroller over the enemy.

A simple but solid Medium map, thanx

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, the single aether source is seriously overpowered, lol. But I'm actually not going to complain about that. I thought it was a nice surprise - makes the map go faster, that's for sure.

This map is really decent, dude - really decent. Perhaps my favorite one you've done so far.
1) Once you win the race to secure the top of the mountain, it's completely secure. You can focus on attacking now.
2) Once you start attacking, it's a fast run to the inhibitor. You don't make us kill every single insignificant emitter. I can't thank you enough for that!  ;D ;D
3) Someone who wants a little more of a challenge (as I did) can land only one CN, un-pause the game and run it at 4x speed without pausing the rest of the game and actually feel a little rushed to defend the base.

If you're able to do maps like this, and maybe add a few spore towers (and runners for those who like them... I'm not a runner fan myself though), that'd be even better!

Thanks for your work, kid! Keep it up and you'll be a Jedi before you know it!  ;D ;D

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?