Custom Map #2994: The Gas Chamber

Started by AutoPost, June 08, 2019, 06:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2994: The Gas Chamber

Author: Slayre

Desc:
Bad news.....Varro forgot to pack the Interstellar Gas and Particulate Headgear :(

LD

What am I missing to get the beacon?

Steve

Spoiler
[close]
Move your Ship up and to the left ;)

PMouser

i did that i cant get rid of the creeper to get beacon. no guns and not enough anti creeper. please help creeper kills my stuff even. ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

PMouser

huh, how to beat this? i get over whelmed not having weapons but limited AC that is not enough to dig out with. ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Builder17

Quote from: PMouser on June 24, 2019, 01:48:18 PM
huh, how to beat this? i get over whelmed not having weapons but limited AC that is not enough to dig out with. ty

Consider playing code maps, instead of these quite difficult maps? :)

Steve

P. Mouser, there is virtually unlimited ore for you to use.  Balance your priorities.

Karsten75

I must be overlooking  something vital on this map. I can't reach the beacon pick-up. Without that it seems futile.  I was kind of anticipating that some of the ore deposits would hide diggable terrain, either by enemy or friendly packets, but that seems to be not the case. Using techs didn't do it either. Since one has to have a beacon to increase the beacon's range.

ea3401

Spoiler
It is not complicated. Just move one step up and left. Destroy some reactors to create the necessary space.
[close]

Karsten75

Steve