Custom Map #1014: Easter Egg Choice

Started by AutoPost, April 06, 2012, 06:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1014: Easter Egg Choice

Author: Fisherck

Desc:
It's all up to you to decide which egg to pick first. Or is it?...

Fisherck

This was modeled after the origonal Choice by VirgilW, with a few tweaks of my own ;)

free picture hosting
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

teknotiss

clever, simple and frustrating
great combination dude.
i don't think you've done a map i don't like
you have done some maps i gave up on! still like them
and i'll get them eventually.
this was cool, and i'm going to retry, i need to shave 20 mins or so off my score
this get's an 8/10
thanks!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Fisherck

Quote from: teknotiss on April 07, 2012, 10:52:17 AM
clever, simple and frustrating
great combination dude.
i don't think you've done a map i don't like
you have done some maps i gave up on! still like them
and i'll get them eventually.
this was cool, and i'm going to retry, i need to shave 20 mins or so off my score
this get's an 8/10
thanks!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I expected this to get a relatively low overall popularity (the first Choice has a lot of thumbs down too ;)), but it was nice to make another map. School is keeping me too tied up right now to make many. Can't wait for summer!  :)

Oh, and don't forget about the usefullness of shields in this map. Quite invaluable...
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

J

Good to play while doing other things. Start is most important to get a good time, second is how many and when you build tech domes (and even more impartant; blasters, launchers and/or makers?). I love puzzle maps so this is a good one for me. Only backdraw is that it takes some time to run through the map. And, the one with the best score found a good name for himself

SmileyCoder

I liked the overall concept here, so nice job on that. However the last 2 eggs were a bit of a bore. My time would have been better except I feel asleep doing the first of the last two eggs :P

It still gets a thumbs up from me!
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Katra

You know it's a slog mission when my tactic of choice was to set up my launchers to fire into the last creeper pool and go build a Lego space ship.  ;)

On the early eggs precise placement of weapons is important. And the range upgrade would backfire big time.  ;D
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Fisherck

Quote from: SmileyCoder on April 08, 2012, 05:26:13 PM
I liked the overall concept here, so nice job on that. However the last 2 eggs were a bit of a bore. My time would have been better except I feel asleep doing the first of the last two eggs :P

It still gets a thumbs up from me!

Thanks for your opinion and for playing my map! :)

Quote from: Katra on April 09, 2012, 03:15:58 AM
You know it's a slog mission when my tactic of choice was to set up my launchers to fire into the last creeper pool and go build a Lego space ship.  ;)

On the early eggs precise placement of weapons is important. And the range upgrade would backfire big time.  ;D

This is definitely one map where the range upgrade actually becomes negative. The 2 red eggs were origonally closer to the bottom middle yellow egg, which made it much more annoying, so I moved them further away ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

TrickyDragon

loved it :) not that much of a slog on fast mode (but i play this game behind wizard101, a slow game lol) it was really interesting to get a good start and i think i have a good idea on how to shave a good amount of time off of my score ^^ love it and i wanna go get another fishrick map :D
This is Life,  Life happens.