Custom Map #1401: Broken Defence. By: The_Best_Bert

Started by AutoPost, June 13, 2019, 10:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1401: Broken Defence

Author: The_Best_Bert
Size: 360x480

Desc:
Part two of an ongoing story After making short work of the last system, Ticon and crew make a startling discovery. A new emergence has unfolded in the form of some sort of parasite. Authors note: Thanks for all the support and advice on the last map. Shoutout to Jim359 and FOXX for the tips!

Jim359

Nice map, Thank You.  Kinda wish I hadn't told ya to use TD guns, lol.  Beat that one in 25 and change, iirc.  I think I might be able to improve that time later today.

Thanks Again. :)

n3s

The one-hit kill guns peppered on that central platform are ridiculous. Even ships with multiple shields get torn up, I don't have the patience or will to deal with the particles overmiring the land while constantly losing ships to those ridiculous defense guns and not being able to even THINK about getting the not-enough number of omnis up there.

It started out great, but that last bit just completely ruins it. A lot of neat stuff but the end is ridiculous.

jelus

A good start but powerful defense and overwhelming particles got on my patience after 1 hour with ships, even big on got shot easily by the turrets.