Custom Map #1289: Yummy 05. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 01, 2019, 03:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1289: Yummy 05

Author: yum234
Size: 441x441

Desc:
Grand Omni WAR Rock Burner and 77 Omni waiting for You as Christmas Gift! Good luck and Happy New Year!

netpal

yum-forum

At the beginning you can use Rock Burner and cut 2-3 points of network.
Then using omni step by step go to victory.

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

bgh251f2

I entered the map but Rock Burner is deactivated. Am I doing something wrong?

yum-forum

Quote from: bgh251f2 on February 17, 2019, 03:45:27 PM
I entered the map but Rock Burner is deactivated. Am I doing something wrong?
At the beginning of game you have 3 Amp gem. One for activation "ROCK BURNER". After activation it start to work immidiately. What is wrong?
last

yum-forum

last

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I know this is an old map but I felt compelled to come to Yum's aid b/c of all the low ratings and confusion. Maybe this game had just been released and people didn't know how to play yet, I dunno. The rock burner concept isn't rocket science, just rock science. You always check before starting a game to see if you need to load amp gems to get the tech rolling, right? Right?

What's easy about this is it's not so crucial where you cut the terrain. You can pretty much cut a small little starting island and just go from there. Sure, the enemy emergent is annoying, but did you happen to notice the "Edit Structure" button? Build armor wherever you like to protect whatever you want.

Seriously, this is a cool mission, Yum! Sorry that it got so many low ratings.  :-[

People must be having deliriYUM in their craniYUM  :P

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Johnny-sama! You comments so interesting and so friendly!
Big thanks and Good lu, Sir!  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

Ah SO! Thanks, mate! Whenever I play your maps I have so much Good Lu that my toes want to do a happy dance on the keyboard! (Of course, I forbid them from engaging in such nonsense... "no toes on the keyboard" is one of my most sacred rules around the house).

Always enjoy your maps!  :) ;D ;)

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?