March 22nd 2013

Started by Kingo, February 27, 2013, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingo

I did this three times and it was nearly impossible for me to connect the southern totem.
I placed Odin City on the ridge by the emitter pool, used 1 blaster to block off the eastern emiter by 1 of the toteams, and used two (then 3) blasters to move forward.
Deficit kept destroying the collector because it wouldn't even finish building.

Grauniad

This one?

I had the weirdest sens of déjà vu playing that map.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Kingo

Grauniad

Oh well, that one is slightly easier....
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Chawe800

I believe March 23, 2012 is similar to Sculptor the story map to you Grauniad
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true." -James Branch Cabell

Chawe800

So I found a cool challenging map.
August 27 1507

I don't have any uploaded images but a pinned myself down in the corner with 2 blasters and spent a few minutes until I could build some more blasters and expand to build more reactors and blasters. I'm pretty sure you need a Drone bomber when pinned down so the creeper doesn't overwhelm you.

This was a pretty fun map. Good luck you'll need it ;)
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true." -James Branch Cabell

Kingo

On the map the day after (the one graunidad posted a screenshot of) a person had a score of 1164 minutes!!!

ctuna

I enjoyed a return to CW1 - the southern totem on the 22nd map was accessible by flying the ship over the token and bridging it with a SAM or something else cheap to build, as opposed to clearing the creeper out of that level. Obviously there are quicker ways than what I used, based on the scores.

Alter Old

This puzzle is solved with the best score without ammo packet: one SAM, two upgrades and eight collectors (or one upgrade and six collectors - I don't remember, how was quicker).
As usual, forgive for my English.