Started by AutoPost, August 16, 2011, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11: Collidarium

Author: thepenguin

Desc:
Watch out for the anti-matter reactor on the bottom of the map

peter

I liked this one, took me a few moments to remember all the little ways I played maps like this.  Also, a great learner for those just getting into this game.

thepenguin

Quote from: peter on August 18, 2011, 11:19:45 PM
I liked this one, took me a few moments to remember all the little ways I played maps like this.  Also, a great learner for those just getting into this game.

good to know that people like the "Creeper-AC Conversion"
We have become the creeper...

L'ythelle

This is one of the few maps I've been able to finish! I'll get better with experience, I hope. Tons of creeper always keeps me on my toes. Great map.

hainsay

I'm confused, I don't know how to do this map?  do you stop the first reaction?  Or use repulsors to push it all together again?  Any help here would be hot (Yes, this map makes me feel like Jar Jar :( )

thepenguin

Spoiler
Quote from: hainsay on December 13, 2011, 07:50:58 AM
I'm confused, I don't know how to do this map?
do you stop the first reaction?
no
Or use repulsors to push it all together again?
no
Any help here would be hot
turning on the field viewer would be a good idea, there is now way to do a conversion the other way, I designed the reactor to only go from AC to creeper
Another thing to remember is to use shields on the "reactor shaft" that the creeper goes down
remember that a maker on the shaft out of the area where the LS starts, fields will lift it out
(Yes, this map makes me feel like Jar Jar :( )
[close]
We have become the creeper...

WADraver

no upgrades...
why dont do in top crystals some technology points ... ?